Leave a comment:

• replied
    what is "CG" ?
    and i agree with you :up:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Re: UC2 and ENVY

Originally posted by chimbaktu
    i would like to see the production values for one thing. the UC2 intro, splash start screen, menus, and style really up the quality of the game.
    i never see any of these when i play.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Great ideas!, very similar to this thread i made: EPIC: Plz put more story in the game

Leave a comment:

• started a topic UC2 and ENVY

UC2 and ENVY

i rented unreal championship today for my xbox, and i got a chance to play it a bit while i was rendering a 10 second 3D animation (2.5 hours for 10 seconds. technology rocks!), and i enjoyed the game a lot. it also showed me a lot of the stuff that is missing form UT2k4 and that i hope to see in ENVY. i would like to see the production values for one thing. the UC2 intro, splash start screen, menus, and style really up the quality of the game. next, the CG sequences are very nice and make the single player worthwhile to play. you feel like you have a reason to play it. speaking of CG, i saw Epic's UC2 commerical so i know they can do some really quality sequences. the next thing i liked, were the character specific weapons and traits. even thoughthere is a species mutator in the UT2k* series, it's pretty much worthless. UC2 actually made it feel like the character made a difference. It also added to the personality of the game and single player, since i wanted to beat levels to unlock new characters and mutators. charcter specific weapons also made a big difference, since the melee combat is a big part of the game. speaking of melee, i really like how that was incorporated. even though it wouldn't be quite as cool on a computer, i think you need to incorporate the 3rd person view a little more and make it as smooth as UC2. speaking of smoothness, the characters animations made the game a ton of fun when doing jumps. i loved the animations and the new feel of the jumps, and hope that they are updated for ENVY. i also like the idea of being limited to your start weapons. having a hitscan weapon, and a projectile weapon at start-up would be so much better than that sutpid assualt rifle. but i also feel that you should be able to pick up your fallen opponents weapons and build up a small arsenal to a limited extent.

summary: in ENVY i want to see a better developed single player, some CG damnitt, some gameplay modifications, and more STYLE!
Working...
X