This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Few Players

Does this only seem to me so or are there really no more players in ut2k4.. There r only 120 Servers and only on 30 are people playing...
    I mean.. when i start css i get 120.000.000 servers and on the other hand ut.. :? where r all the million players!!

look at frogger's signature. (he's wandering around the forums ATM, you'll se him)

Comment

Before the replies start coming, I have to tell you -

RUN! RUN THE **** AWAY! THEY'RE COMING FOR YOU GET THE **** AWAY FROM THE THREAD! RUN! YOU STAND NO CHANCE!

Yeah... there are about a million threads like this one. I'd say use the search

Comment

on last man standing there are 25 servers??? what the hell?!

Comment

Originally posted by toniglandyl
          look at frogger's signature. (he's wandering around the forums ATM, you'll se him)
          i'm never here.

Comment

Re: Few Players

Originally posted by $LM
            Does this only seem to me so or are there really no more players in ut2k4.. There r only 120 Servers and only on 30 are people playing...
            I mean.. when i start css i get 120.000.000 servers and on the other hand ut.. :? where r all the million players!!
            what gametype are you refering to? LMS has never really been that poplular (TAM has more than doubled LMS playerbase in about a month). DDOM, BR, and mutant are also never played. Take a look at CTF, DM/TDM, and ONS and you will see where most of the players are.

Comment

Working...
            X