The "Do you have UC2?" thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The "Do you have UC2?" thread

I know I've seen some people who say they have it. Does anyone have it+live? Add me if you do, GT:Wr4ith.

Why would I buy an Xbox if I'm on a strictly better machine right now?

(No)

Comment

no

PC = keeping it real
      Console = gone soft

Comment

I have it because I'm a fanboy and get everything related to unreal. I've played it once. My roomates like it a lot however.

Comment

Yes. Within many .rars... :bulb::up:

Comment

Originally posted by musilowski
            Yes. Within many .rars... :bulb::up:
            by that you mean you keep it a cupboard u call ".rar"?

Comment

Originally posted by pbze
              by that you mean you keep it a cupboard u call ".rar"?
              Well, erm. Yes.

Comment

The single-player is downright terrible. The entire main campaign forces you to play as a crappy new character called Anubis, tries to have a more progressive story line than the other games but ends up basically telling you the whole thing in the first 5 minutes (not that it's any interesting, anyway), and takes less than 2 hours to complete if it's not your first time through. To make up for having to play as Anubis in the campaign, they made individual side-tournaments for each character. But these are still very short and offer nothing that can't be done in Instant Action. Bots in instant action are dumb; they usually don't switch from ranged to melee and melee to ranged when they should, rarely use pistol alt-fires, combos or complex melee attacks (they like to run straight at you just flailing their weapon), and raising the difficulty doesn't make them much smarter.

Unless you have XBox Live, UC2 will last you only about 6-7 hours before you realize it's no fun and that the combat is actually slower and less tactical than UT99's.

Comment

Blah. Someone hasta play it. I know flakdino said he had it.
                  Flak, you ever plan on playing it again? If not, my SG meets your head.

Edit: I didn't ask your opinion on it, although you have your right to express it. I just asked who had it. I don't want this to turn into a flame UC2 thread.

Comment

Best Xbox game I've played (no xbox live here).

Comment

I tried the demo but didn't like it. It moved too slow for me. It made Halo seem fast...

Comment

I have UC2 and I like it cuz its a break from hard-core fps, cuz it has 3rd person:up:

Comment

tried the demo, it's just great.
                          please someone, give me money so i can get an Xbox

Comment

I've bought the game, its good but not great and no where near the quality of ut2004.

My rants are the shock combo feels extremely nerfed, i felt i hit some direct or near direct combos and bots or other human players didnt even die. To make up for the joypad the speed of the secondary shock ball is slower. I havent really found freezing shock balls useful.

I still dont like the idea of headshot bonus in scope zoom. The weapons dont feel as powerful as they should, especially the flak and rox.

I dont particularly like the idea of 3rd person views for weapons except the melee weapon. Therefore i've changed everything to first person view except melee.

The melee attacks feel somewhat random, theres no real strategy to them, reflect lock on then try to use a combo of light and heavy melee attacks.

Its original but i'd rather they go back to UC1 and just improve upon that without the need for integrating beatem up elements to a fps game, thinks like coup de graces belong in fighting games not fps games.

Comment

if i had an xbox i would defnetly get uc2

Comment

Working...
                              X