Concered player - Please read.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Concered player - Please read.

{tSc}Duke_Nukem here. Was wondering if anyone knows anything about the site admin of Fragilicious.com, Bad *****. The server went down due to some ISP problems and came back up for a very short time. Since it went down the second time the site admin seems to have disappeared. This is pretty unlike him as if the server were to be shut down permanently he would have said so. He just disappeared suddenly and has not said anything on his site in more then 5 months now.

The site has be hacked all to hell bye some noob and it's been like that for ever. No sign of Bad ***** what so ever. Me and some other regulars have been talking and we think that something bad might have happened to him. This is a long shot but does anyone know anything at all? I know some of the admins read these forums so I'm hoping one of them catch this post as well.

People disappearing entirely from the net can be very worrying. A few years back, I've been trying to contact the author of Rocket Arena:UT for over a year but he completely disappeared just a short while before that (no departing message, nothing. His final post on the RA:UT forum was completely unrelated) and nobody had any idea where he went. After a year or so of on-and-off searching I gave up, as the few things he left behind online started disappearing as well.
    I hope you'll find out what became of Bad *****.

Comment

Some people on the net do have personal lifes, don't ya know.

Comment

Been around the net for a few years now on IRC, message boards and what not. A lot of people just dissapear, *poof* never to be heard from again. Even people that you're "tight" with. I fight the urge to do it all the time. Usually the people that run stuff do give some warning, but not always.

Comment

you prolly already tried, but does the server info have an email contact?

Comment

well there's a chance that 'the worst' could have happened. Yep thats right, he got married and had kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Jezza101
              well there's a chance that 'the worst' could have happened. Yep thats right, he got married and had kids.
              hah! good one

Comment

Originally posted by Boksha
                People disappearing entirely from the net can be very worrying. A few years back, I've been trying to contact the author of Rocket Arena:UT for over a year but he completely disappeared just a short while before that (no departing message, nothing. His final post on the RA:UT forum was completely unrelated) and nobody had any idea where he went. After a year or so of on-and-off searching I gave up, as the few things he left behind online started disappearing as well.
                I hope you'll find out what became of Bad *****.
                You mean Brandon Reinheart? I think he was heading up RAUT at the time. He is still alive and working somewhere... I forget where though.

Comment

His contact information is available through a whois search.

Comment

Originally posted by -=¤willhaven¤=-
                    You mean Brandon Reinheart? I think he was heading up RAUT at the time. He is still alive and working somewhere... I forget where though.
                    Nah, I was talking about Mongo.

Originally posted by bhz9294
                    Some people on the net do have personal lifes, don't ya know.
                    Life or not, I do try to check my e-mail at least once a month. If someone stops responding entirely to all methods of contact, it generally has some other reason, like a prolonged lack of internet followed by a lack of interest in past projects, or a sudden change in one's life that makes someone want to break all bonds with what he/she was doing before.

Comment

Working...
                    X