The End?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UC2 is **** fun
    99.9% of the time I play, I can feel I actually got my *** kicked because I suck worse then the guy/girl who just handed it to me, or I just blame it on the fact that I'm still getting used to the stupid controller

Comment

The End?

Comment

What's left? Soon, games will have ultra realistic graphics, full sorround sound, full multiplayer, life-like physics, support for all kinds of joysticks, displays etc... What's left? Is it the end for creativity? There's not much that can still be done.
        REAL LIFE has ultra-realistic graphics, surround sound, lifelike physics, support for all sorts of gizmos, and is the biggest multiplayer experience you'll ever have, and people haven't run out of ideas.

All that stuff you mentioned is just technology. It's the box the Xmas present comes in.

No matter how good the technology gets, it takes the human brain to create original and entertaining game ideas.

None of that technology you mentioned is capable of creating the concept of a six-titted tyrannosaurus samurai throwing human head pies at a giant chocolate robot piloted by Jesus and Frankenstein.

The mastering of technology doesn't impede creativity, it just gives you more opportunity to bring it to rampaging life. The artist's talent doesn't lie in the paint, canvas and brushes.

Comment

As long as there are people willing to make games and people willing to play them...the industry will always be here. Games aren't going anywhere anytime soon...the creativity of developers and designers will continue to grow and amaze. Ah, what a wonder future awaits myself and the gaming community.

Comment

Personally i really dig RPG's and oddly enough some of the best RPG were released over 10 years ago on 8 and 16bit console systems. Graphics, bells, and whistles do not a great game make. Games need content, which is derived from Pure Creativity. The super highRes textures, animations and graphics, 64b sounds and all that are just icing on the cake. as long as game producing companies have the Creativity to come up with storyline, content, and gameplay to keep making games people, including myself will keep buying and playing them. Lets just hope that game makers in the near future dont rely too heavily on pretty pictures to sell a game. but instead rely on content, and gameplay.

Comment

Originally posted by Cortez Legume
              REAL LIFE has ultra-realistic graphics, surround sound, lifelike physics, support for all sorts of gizmos, and is the biggest multiplayer experience you'll ever have...
              Hehehe, "Epic to release ultimate MMO; IRL! Do daily stuff like you would in real life (including sleeping, eating, etc...)! Order your copy of IRL now!"

Comment

Re: The End?

Originally posted by eviL<3
                Oh noes!

Comment

Working...
                X