Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[DoW] CTF Team Recruitment

[DoW] CTF team recruitment:

Dogs of War [DoW] is an established North American based clan. Our ONS team has become quite experienced as of late and we are currently looking to expand the talent that exists within our clan by forming a CTF team and eventually join some ladder tournaments when we are ready. Our server is hosted by Griffinrun out of Chicago. We have players from Canada, but the majority are from the USA and are at EST (Eastern Standard Time).

Our team is experienced and has a fairly large age range (21 to 40s). We are looking for people that are mature and respectable. We prefer players to be 21 but depending on the player, younger people may be accepted.

[DoW] is in the early stages of developing a strong CTF team, we are seeking team oriented players with a moderate skill level. We don't expect you to be "super l337" or anything but expect that you are willing to learn and understand CTF teamwork/ strategy.

Based on your skill level, we can further develop your individual skills as well as teamwork. We have practice a couple nights per week (Thursday and Sunday nights - but subject to change). We expect that you are able to make two practices per week. Practices are generally oriented around scrimming other teams, working on strategies, communication skills and developing TDM and translocator skills.

We heavily base acceptance into the clan on personality and whether or not you fit into our niche. We are an easy going bunch of guys, usually bull$hit with each other and have a goodtime gaming. If you get along with us and us with you, you will very likely get in.

Why would you want to join?

We have a great atmosphere for gaming, far better gaming with your friends and chatting on Teamspeak/ ventrilo. We have a fantastic private game server and Teamspeak for voice comms. We have ftp, e-mail access on our site where you can upload screenshots, demo files or pretty much whatever you want to share with the clan. Oh yeah, and we're good.

So if joining us sounds like something you would be interested in, stop by our forums and fill out a 'Join Form' or simply email me at toymachine57@hotmail.com with answers to the following questions...

1. In game name
    2. Contact info (xfire, aim etc)
    3. Do you have a mic, headest etc (we do require you have this for voice comms in game. We use Ventrilo for this)
    4. Available for practice 2 nights per week?
    5. Other info you would like to share and any questions you have.

Visit our website! ----->

www.dogsofwarusa.com

good to see our CTF guys out and about
    Good luck with the CTF recruiting Crypto

Comment

<-- too much of a noob to join a clan :sour:

Comment

Originally posted by Total_Hate
        <-- too much of a noob to join a clan :sour:
        Find the right clan for you, and sometimes it can be the best way to graduate from n00bdom. :up:

Comment

yep, definitely playing in a clan of skilled players will help your game imrove imo

Comment

Come on CTF players I know you're out there... somewhere...

Comment

Originally posted by suibhne
              Find the right clan for you, and sometimes it can be the best way to graduate from n00bdom. :up:

BS :down:

Comment

GL [DoW]!! Hope you can pick up some good guys.

@ meKilgore: You're an idiot. Plain and simple. :down: :bored:

Comment

Originally posted by [FDG]Sundae
                  GL [DoW]!! Hope you can pick up some good guys.

@ meKilgore: You're an idiot. Plain and simple. :down: :bored:
                  Thanks Sundae....

Comment

gl with your recruitment DoW. if you guys ever want to practice or something, feel free to contact me (idiotae). i can usually find enough of my people on to start up a scrim.

Comment

i'll forward the info to the CTF guys....thanks
                      i am sure they will be up for a scrim

Comment

i am probably the worst ctfer you could find.. my dm skills are half way decent though :-p

what's ironic is that i'm mapping for CTF. hell if i know why.. i just had an idea that only would work in ctf, so i went with it. i need people to test my map for flow though... i gotta know if what i've got going on will work well for ctf. symetrical bases (of course) and it takes about as long as ctf-grendel keep to get from one side to the other.. maybe a little longer.

if you guys are actually any good, pm me some info and a link to your website if you're interested in testing this out. i have a friend from ucmp (a pretty popular pack that was released recently) who says my map has a lot of potential, if that gives you any motivation to check it out... drop me a pm if you're interested.

Comment

i will talk to the ctf guys, and get them to get hold of you...thanks for dropping by

Comment

I'm on it Steel... Post-*****.

Comment

still looking for more guys

Comment

Working...
                              X