X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm getting 540k/sec from the 2nd link right now

Comment

Originally posted by Moredhel
      Any decent mirrors for it? I've not got above 80K/s all through the download. :/
      Those are the only two I know of.

Comment

Originally posted by BasketCase
        If you right click, and save as, you can just download the whole thing..
        I think I was aware of that
        Still takes a while to download if you have a slow connection (i got way over 80 kBps btw Moredhel)

Comment

Just saw the whole video. I didn't know that you could do such things with a shock rifle. :up:

Comment

Originally posted by [6pk]Shambler
            Good video but he was definetly using a script/consolecommand to turn down the self-damage because there is no way that you can do those rocket jumps without dying.
            I take back what I said, I just tried those jumps in Unreal1 again now and well......holy ****...I mean I've been playing the game 7 years and I didn't know anything about being able to do such jumps.:up:

Comment

That video was friggin' cool! :up:

Comment

So, am I the only one getting about 1 frame per second of video playback? I am on a dual 3.6GHz Dumbtell Peon system with 2GB of RAM, a dual-head Nvidia Quadra FX 1300 graphics card, Winblows (X)tra(P)roblematic, and am using the latest official DivX player. I've also tried playing it on Winblows Media Prayer 10, but it only plays the first five or so seconds. I haven't tried it on any of my computers at home, just these "high-end" boat anchors here at work. So, is there some special configuration setting I am missing, or is my computer outdated already?

Comment

It was awesome! Liek a short movie about what the game is, hehe...

Comment

145mb of 302mb ... im gettin there. another night or 2

Comment

Wow, do you guys have Dial-Up or something? Mine finished in 20 minutes.

It was a very impressive video. That site is really neat, too. A lot of talented (or very bored) people.

Comment

first link was slow but the second was going at 320kb/s
                        got it in like 15 mins
                        VERY IMPRESSIVE VIDEO
                        i dont think i could ever do those jumps lol it took me like 3 days to beat unreal. that was a few years ago though

Comment

OK, so I tried the video out on my main home PC (dual 1.08GHz 7455A w/OS 10.3.9) running MPLayerOSX and it runs super smooth. I dunno what was up with the dual 3.6GHz Xeon system not being able to handle it.

Anyhow, those are some amazing moves in the video!!! :bulb: :up: IMPRESSIVE!

Comment

Working...
                          X