Original Unreal Speed run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Original Unreal Speed run

Heh.. I've been waiting for one of these to come out.

Unreal Speed Run
    Mirror

Like most any other speed runs.. Every **** glitch/trick is used in the book.

Might have to right click, and save as.

Before I'm watching a two-hour long movie... how fast did this guy finish it?

Comment

49 minutes

Comment

Wow, Unreal took me days without sleep to finish.

Then again I was playing and enveloping myself in the experience.

Comment

Ehm what do u mean by glitch/trick? I dont believe it could be completed in that time. Those terraniux levels take more than 1 hour by themselves to finish. And in what difficulty setting was it played?
          I'll dl it later anyway.

Comment

Well, there is a spot where the person I think rocket jumps on top of a place where they aren't supposed to be..

I don't know what settings the person used. It's a vid from start of actual game, to finish of actual game.. Nothing more.

Comment

dling ^_^ i love speed runs.

Comment

http://speeddemosarchive.com/GameList.html

have fun
                I also love them.

Comment

Originally posted by Meta5
                  And in what difficulty setting was it played?
                  Easy.
                  That would explain why he seem not to take any damage at the start (thought the asmd did self damage, though)

Anyway, after 8 minutes, it seems to be fun enough to watch, if you have enough bandwidth (not a must-have)

Comment

Brilliant. I wanted to do one of those since 1999 but never had the skills :P Glad somebody finally showed those quake bhoys that the U series is just as good

Now all we need is a difficulty setting at hard...

Comment

Originally posted by Zentak
                      Easy.
                      That would explain why he seem not to take any damage at the start (thought the asmd did self damage, though)

Anyway, after 8 minutes, it seems to be fun enough to watch, if you have enough bandwidth (not a must-have)
                      If you right click, and save as, you can just download the whole thing..

Comment

Originally posted by Lady_Flubb
                        Brilliant. I wanted to do one of those since 1999 but never had the skills :P Glad somebody finally showed those quake bhoys that the U series is just as good

Now all we need is a difficulty setting at hard...
                        Problem is that unlike in Quake1, in Unreal you CAN actually die.

Comment

great movie...just watched the whole thing... This guy is a genious, he bypasses about 60% of the entire game, the rocket/asmd jumping is insane.

lol @ sniping the nali in Buff Eversmoking

:bulb:

Comment

Well Ive watched it now. He abused the game every way he could. Those RL jumps in chamber levels to the hills and in temple of vandora level... well... Btw in na pali haven, he had only 1 hp left after a jump. Lucky guy. Cool video whatever, thx for sharing.

Comment

I never played through the whole game, but this is Unreal !

I wonder how many hours of practice he/she went through.

Rocket launcher spinup timing is amazing, knowing exactly where the enemy is behind each door.

Gold ! :up:

Comment

Working...
                              X