Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two øverlords servers for a change of pace!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two øverlords servers for a change of pace!

Check out these smooth running servers with tons of maps.

While these styles aren’t for everybody, some of you may find switching weapons to be a bit of a pain, so if you’d like to see how you will fare using only one weapon at a time, we have 2 single-weapon servers for you to enjoy

If you haven’t played Spoon’s Sniper mod yet you’ll love this. The shots are faster than the original UT2004 default sniper rifle. It was made to play like the UT99 sniper with the same sound and no smoke. It’s all action, not the “camping, no running” style. We use quad jump and multi-dodge in DM and CTF game types. Players on the server tend to be highly-skilled, so try it out!

Teh &#248;verlordship: 32 men <RegG Sniper > CTF~DM > IP: [ut2004]69.9.163.106:7777[/ut2004]

In our second server you’ll play the Gibzilla XxxXInstagib 135 speed (actually 136) LowG style. Maps are selected to be interesting ones to play with this mod. We’re still learning this mod, but it really is a lot of fun.

Valhalla - Teh Hall of &#248;'' 32 men <IGLowG XxxX> CTF > IP: [ut2004]69.9.163.107:7777[/ut2004]

Welcome to all!! :heart:

great server

Comment

location location location

Comment

Originally posted by Jezza101

Comment

/bet 1000 US-East

Comment

Originally posted by Jezza101
            I'm guessing you wanna know where the server is located?

lol how about giving it a try?

The server is on a powerful (can I say kickass here? lol) dedicated machine which runs the UTCOMP Enhanced Netcode that you can disable if you wish by pressing F5 and go to misc.

It's in NY! Most of our members are in that area but some of us are in Canada East (I'm in Montreal and I ping in the 40s) and West (pings in the 60s and doing well since the server runs real smooth )

Thanks for asking

Comment

Wow, those are some smoooooth servers. But **** I got my *** kicked I'm gonna need some practice if I'm gonna play there!

Comment

Originally posted by Sabo
                /bet 1000 US-West
                I win

Comment

Hi Maddy

Comment

Hi Flakie you little devil player :haha:

I love playing with you and the guys in your servers

Comment

Watch out for maddy, you will end up chased acrossed a map looking for places to hide. You have been warned!

Comment

Thanks for posting. I'll try them out tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by EFA11
                          Watch out for maddy, you will end up chased acrossed a map looking for places to hide. You have been warned!
                          W00T! run Kami runnn!

Comment

Originally posted by EFA11
                            At least you get to run, I just spawn and die

Comment

aww you're being too nice cowboy! come again I'll be a better host next time

Comment

Working...
                              X