NR clan recruiting....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NR clan recruiting....

.................[NR]n00bies revenge................

We are recruiting players of all levels of skill - so don't let the clan title put you off (YOU CAN'T STAY A n00b FOREVER!).

We're a mainly European clan, with our main base in Germany, we're made up of English / German / and other European members.

We've a good atmosphere to the clan - well laid back - and up for the fun of the game! (We may turn into 'hardened UT war heroes' you never know!).

Web site address :

http://nr.tyrants.de

We play most UT2k4 game types, but are interested more so nowadays in IG (+ variations) and AS. We do mix up our on-line time with fun games in CS:S and some mods @ times.

We have our own TeamSpeak channel & IRC channel : #n00biesrevenge (Quakenet)

If you're interested why not have a go on one of our servers :

## -+- [UTAN|NR|ISH.DE]H0US3 OF P4iN -+- ## (UT2004)
    80.69.98.133:7777

## -+- [UTAN|NR]MASSACRE CUPPA -+- ## (UT2004)
    217.160.200.195:7777

## [NR]CRYPTiC IGx 1on1 DU3LS3RV3R ## (UT2004)
    62.143.136.167:7777

#-+-[NR]CRYPTiC LiF3 -+-# (HL2 DeathMatch)
    62.143.136.167:27015

#-+-[NR]C0UNT3RF3iT ATT4CKs -+-# (CS:S)
    217.160.200.195:27015

Hope to see you there!!

Hello...
    I could be interested...
    You have a really nice site, and..4 servers!! :up:

but I usually play ONS...in your clan, is there someone who plays ONS?

well, I hope to see you in some servers...In the meanwhile I will try to get some skill

Comment

We did have a team in ONS but interest in it kinda went , so we've recently changed to target IG (+variations) and AS.

Comment

some of us do play ONS for fun on public servers and such, but like rocha said, the ONS team kinda died recently, so there has been no scrims and such with other clans for some time

i'm [NR]AlphaOmega, before Rocha wonders who the strange person posting is

Comment

Working...
        X