Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alBchu
    is the poll fixed or something?

TAM should've pulled past 100 right now, just counting the clans that play it actively (look at the TWL ladder for reference - http://www.teamwarfare.com/viewladde...t+2004+4v4+TAM ) i know a big chunk of the people who play TAM maybe 100 people or so - so most of my buddies must be be illiterate or ignorant of INA
    Chu baby its like I said, everyone like jail break but noone plays it.........I dont get it either. Anyways both are good(although very different), but considering people are always playing TAM, I have to vote for TAM all the way!

Comment

poll should be changed to "how many of you play said gametype (no lying)"

Comment

lol yea. I think that people thought that it was a "which gametype do you like better" poll instead of which one you PLAY.

But I guess that both factors have to come into play in order to find the popularity of the gametype.

Comment

Well, I know on the 3SPN Chicago TAM server, I've logged around 1500 unique GUIDs in the past 30 days.

Comment

I especially like the OVERKILL anouncement.....real cool

but where did u get DARK HORSE from, its funny, but why that.. ?

Comment

i would play JB more than TAM...

...but i can ALWAYS find a TAM server, and NEVER find a JB server.

All the JB servers i see are always empty!! It's practically a dead gametype (mutator, whatever), which is very very sad because i LOVE playing it...

Where can i find some JB? Mothership is empty 99.999% of the time, as are all the others.

Comment

theres also a fair amount of JB played on the BeyondUnreal FragBU nights so i always try to get in on those but they usually end a little early for me...

i just wonder why this poll at all? theres so many gametypes out there - why make a poll about these two which are not very similar imo, and JB has been around since UT. i believe TAM is new. I havent played it much but im not into or very good at DM or LMS types... the mod itself seems very well done though.

last, ppl like a mod usually cause they play it and JB is one of the few mods that has very good AI and so can be played online or off

Comment

TAM is to JB

as

TDM is to CTF

Comment

well if you mean apples and oranges i agree, i dont understand the comparison... but if more people play good mods, thats always a good thing :up:

Comment

well i mean CTF is basically TDM with an added goal: to get into the enemy base and retrieve a flag/defend your flag.

and JB is basically TAM with an added goal: to get to the enemy base and free your teammates/defend your jail.

Comment

Don't compare gametypes. The comparisments are never correct anyway.

Comment

Yeah, and JB has items. TAM is NW NI.

That makes it stand alone.

Comment

TAM is your friend embrace it.

Comment

Working...
                            X