Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dinwitty
    2 years
    This is an Unreal Tournament forum, you obviously meant "2 weeks".

Comment

I hope it's finished in less than 2 years (ie before the end of 2006) but I guess however long they need to get it right.. it's a big undertaking.

Comment

:up: :up: Gets the poo thumbs up obscure humour award for April

Comment

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by placebo...
          "This is an Unreal Tunament forum, you obviously meant "2 weeks".

Fixed!:up:

Comment

Originally posted by {BL}Berserker
            Well, yes and no. You see, Epic has been bought by the Ocean Fish Group, makers of canned seafood products, who plans to use their technology to boost sales of fish after the recent mercury contamination scare, by creating games containing fish characters the kids can play as.. the name of this new series? Unreal Tunament, of course. This will contain much of the same gameplay as the Unreal Tournament we are familiar with, only it will be predominantly underwater scenarios, vehicles will be replaced with stuff like subs and motorboats.. the lightning gun becomes the electric eel gun... etc.
            I havnt laughed so much all week ! :haha: :haha: :haha: :up:

Comment

Well, yes and no. You see, Epic has been bought by the Ocean Fish Group, makers of canned seafood products, who plans to use their technology to boost sales of fish after the recent mercury contamination scare, by creating games containing fish characters the kids can play as.. the name of this new series? Unreal Tunament, of course. This will contain much of the same gameplay as the Unreal Tournament we are familiar with, only it will be predominantly underwater scenarios, vehicles will be replaced with stuff like subs and motorboats.. the lightning gun becomes the electric eel gun... etc.
              RofleTaxi!

Comment

Originally posted by W@rl(0)K

"This is an Unreal Tunament forum, you obviously meant "2 weeks".

Fixed!:up:
                Thanks for clearing up that misinformation. :up:

Comment

I must have forgotten my sense of this kind of humour at the cleaner's... *shrug*

Comment

Well, I was hardly trying to hijack the thread or anything.

Comment

Well, I was hardly trying to hijack the thread or anything.
                      Well, I'm not trying to offend you or anything , it's just that seeing all those "laughing" posts almost made me think that something's wrong with me, because for some reason your post only put a very mild smile on my face, that's all.

Comment

Originally posted by Kr4zed
                        Well, I'm not trying to offend you or anything , it's just that seeing all those "laughing" posts almost made me think that something's wrong with me, because for some reason your post only put a very mild smile on my face, that's all.
                        start taking drugs

Comment

your post only put a very mild smile on my face, that's all.
                          I thaught it was very creative and funny as hell! Maybe you should go back to the cleaner's and retrieve your sense of humor?:haha:

Comment

LOL Berserker! Good stuff.

I laughed so hard I almost got a haddock.....

thought I was going to need a brain sturgeon.

Comment

No, I understand. To tell you the truth the response threw me the most of all.. Usually when I make jokes they tend to go largely ignored. Now I've had my moment in the sun, or under the sea, or whatever.

lmao @ flak..

Comment

Working...
                              X