Taunts on movment keys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sheki
    ... Did you even read what I was responding to? Not just the stupid animations, the guy said he spammed text (a lot of people have text to speech on) and voice taunts too. Is that what you do too? :haha:
    Oops, sorry.. did not read that But, of the two (NOTE: 2) times Ive been told that the taunts are annoying, I've been asked several more (and I mean a lot) on how do set them up.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuqui-tuqui
      Oops, sorry.. did not read that But, of the two (NOTE: 2) times Ive been told that the taunts are annoying, I've been asked several more (and I mean a lot) on how do set them up.
      LIES! Ive told you they are annoying at least 5 times!
      [Though I have seen you spreading that filth before]

I would say:

Taunts bound to movement keys: kick-votable
      Text and voice taunts bound to movement keys: kick-votable, admin kickable, and all three could lead you to a bannable.

Comment

Re: Harmless.

Originally posted by -AEnubis-$MP$
        I don't even notice them when I'm shooting. I only even see them in 3rd person spec mode.
        +1.

Comment

heh i dont mind the animations, and on Tuqui they just crack me up. seeing a big robot smacking his **** while blasting shock combos at you is just too funny.

ive got nothing aganist the animations at all. but ive got auto taunts turned off, and the first time i hear a taunt pressed in the middle of a game that person goes on ignore text, ignore voice. and stays there.
          luckily with all the other bugs my copy got, the Ignore settings work perfectly

Comment

HAHA! to all you lamers using these gay *** binds!

TWL has officially banned taunts binded to movement keys as it is unsportmanlike conduct!

i used to go to cains a lot, but its a "spam me to hell" server so no more..

play in a server where aim is a factor, and spamming isnt! ****... my sister could spam just as good as you spammers!

granted, there are some good *** players on cains.. but 75% of them are just spammers!

Comment

Originally posted by slinky
              Don't know why people use them
              People use them because they can. I have them on mine because it makes me laugh and its just another way to entertain myself, not because I want to annoy people, or throw off their aim, or what not.

Originally posted by Tuqui-tuqui
              But, of the two (NOTE: 2) times Ive been told that the taunts are annoying, I've been asked several more (and I mean a lot) on how do set them up.
              Those numbers might not reflect mine, but its basically the same for me. I have people literally begging me to tell them how to do it all the time, but rarely does someone make a negative remark about it. I would much rather see a character run around waving his arms than listen to people spam voice taunts the whole match.

Comment

Working...
              X