Taunts on movment keys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taunts on movment keys

Ive been noticing alot more a-holes running around with taunts bound to movment keys, its extramly irrittaing to me.
    even in a ladder match on twl there are clans that have ppl running around like the want to hug everyone.
    you cant tell with way they are aiming while there taunting, and its just a plain eye swore to see ppl running round like that.
    two questions:
    1. do you think it is anoying to see ppl run with taunt like that
    2. is there a client-side way to disable it

Disable it clientside. Problem solved.

Comment

my question is how to disable it client side

Comment

just another of the IN GAME techniques to throw your enemy off, if its there, if its legal, it will be exploited.

i suggest you deal with it, oh and if u come across me you'd get really annoyed, i have the voice taunt, movement taunt, and text taunt binded to the keys, 3 in 1 deal just to **** you and every1 else off.

Comment

At first I found it funny; as I grew more competitive it became annoying. However, I've gotten over it and learn to ignore it as I don't think it's anything worth whining about.

It's nowhere near as "annoying" as I found the female characters' double jump flipping, though. At least it doesn't totally change the expected hitboxes and throw me off like that.

In conclusion: I like beans.

Comment

i used to have taunts and name changes on movement keys and mouse buttons

Comment

wow im amazed, ppl like beans :P

Comment

I like beans, only because I haven't seen that in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Sailor_Saturn
                  i used to have taunts and name changes on movement keys and mouse buttons
                  Name changes? I have to try that

Comment

Yea, it's annoying.
                    But after seeing it a few times, you kinda zone it out and realize they're just as viable a target as anyone else

It also puts them at a very slight disadvantage since 2k4 has to process the movment and taunt commands at the same time.

Comment

I have taunts bind to my movement keys since UT2003 Havent seen many ppl complaining about it to me......I have also experimented with binding JUMP command to my movement keys or fire keys, really is hilariouse :up:

Comment

I have them as well. I even forget I have them set up.

Whats really funny, is people getting annoyed and chasing me trying to kill me instead of pursuing the flag carrier. :haha:

Comment

Originally posted by element*381
                          In conclusion: I like beans.
                          Yeah. Beans are pretty awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Kreskin
                            Disable it clientside. Problem solved.
                            HOW?!

The voice binds can be ignored, the text can be ignored, can regular taunts also be ignored?

Comment

that was my question: can they be disabled

Comment

Working...
                              X