Can models for ut2003 work for ut2004?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can models for ut2003 work for ut2004?

i noticed alot more funnier and inspired models for ut2003 but i have ut2004. am i able to use the models without problems?

Word.

YES.

But you'll have to install them with your nose while eating cold spaghetti o's with the smallest toe on your left foot.

Actually you might have some animation problems with a few, but most will work fine.

Comment

The 2k3 models mainly lack the animation of them driving, and so you'll find them driving standing up or upside-down a lot.

Comment

sigh... issit easy for modders to port these models to 2004? i mean ive seen some of these models for 2003, like gundam and barney and stuff, ive been wanting them sooo bad

Comment

Just try them out, most of them still work in 2k4.

Comment

really? ill do that then. thanks alot!

Comment

Can i ask you guys a question? Do ut2003 mutators work fine with ut 2004? coz i say 2004 and 2003 versions of the same mutators..

Comment

bump

Comment

Most mutators won't work properly (or won't work at all) on UT2k4.
                  But there's not risk to try them anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Zentak
                    Most mutators won't work properly (or won't work at all) on UT2k4.
                    But there's not risk to try them anyway.
                    sweet. thanks for the reply. i tried the karma editor for ut2003 and it works fine. its one of the best mut ever.

Comment

Do it yourself.

Originally posted by fishfillet
                      sigh... issit easy for modders to port these models to 2004?
                      Yes, it would be, but if the model uses one of the standard animation sets included with the game then you can port it yourself as well. I have done a few that way.

Comment

Working...
                      X