AS 70
    TDM 60
    TAM 45
    LMS 6
    BR 6
    MUT 0
    DDOM 0

Total = roughly 1100 people.

I wasn't surprised that ONS was far and away the most popular gametype. UT99/2k3/TDM/CTF/competitive crowds, take note Epic >has< succeeded in adding new blood, and advancing the game.

I was shocked at iCTF and INVasion's popularity. Wow.

and pleased that the vCTF and TAM communities appear to be growing - and apparently there is some overlap of players (if you play vCTF and want to learn to be a better fragger, TAM is the easiest way to learn).

If I'm bored around 6:00pm tomorrow, I'll do another count, numbers will probably be higher as work crowd and late night-euro crowd will be on :P

chu

Too much time in your hands

:noob: :up:

Comment

whats TAM?

Comment

TeamArenaMaster.

Roundbased team deathmatch more or less. Sometimes described as LMS but that does not do it justice by far. TAM is much more balanced and fun. Go to www.liandri.com and dl the mod (it's very small). For pure fun it is the best game mod out there today. The crowd that plays it ranges from beginners to VERY competitive and good players.

It hasn't taken off in Europe yet but I keep hoping that people will pick it up and start playing it here as well.

Comment

You left out DDOM :cry:

You'll upset all 4 (guesstimate) players.

Comment

Originally posted by dXII][Pa
            TeamArenaMaster.

Roundbased team deathmatch more or less. Sometimes described as LMS but that does not do it justice by far. TAM is much more balanced and fun. Go to www.liandri.com and dl the mod (it's very small). For pure fun it is the best game mod out there today. The crowd that plays it ranges from beginners to VERY competitive and good players.

It hasn't taken off in Europe yet but I keep hoping that people will pick it up and start playing it here as well.
            Keep your server TAM:up:
            true about the euro's although i see them playing it more and more lateley....

Comment

not heard of TAM b4, will keep an eye out...

Comment

we play clan arena over here, not tam

Comment

TAM's really **** fun, actually. I played it every day for about a month, until I figured out that it crippled my TDM game. ;<

Comment

vctf is amazing fun on the right maps.

Did play on a map called facing *** last night though and it's got to be the worst map for any gametype ever.
                    There are no weapons at all and nowhere to hide from the tanks.
                    And yup, no weapons means that the tanks have to be destroyed with assault rifles. Makes primeval look fun.

Comment

BR only 6 ehe.. eheheh hehe eheh ehehehe..

*system malfunction* :bulb:

Comment

Originally posted by Meta5
                        BR only 6 ehe.. eheheh hehe eheh ehehehe..
                        :cry:

Comment

Well I still have great fun playing on jolt Br server so I dont mind whatever that count is tbh

Comment

well facing *** is an instagib map.

TAM is really **** fun. i'm thinking about adding it to my clan's server.

Comment

Thanks for posting the stats. Hate it that no one play BR anymore...:bored:

Comment

Working...
                              X