• Show
Clear All

2 minutes

- Tye

Comment

Originally posted by TyeFang
      2 minutes

- Tye
      It'd be nice if someone recorded it and mirrored it for those of us who wont be able to catch it because of school or work.

Comment

Originally posted by Powerslave666
        It'd be nice if someone recorded it and mirrored it for those of us who wont be able to catch it because of school or work.
        Call in sick. You know you want to

Comment

Re: Re: Re: UU Underway...

Originally posted by DrSiN
          Do me a favor flak! Walk up to the epic dude who thought of 1vs1 CTF and ***** slap him for me pls. IE: the creator of CTF-1v1-Joust

As the guy who did CTF-Joust I hardly expect everyone to like it.
          It was nice seeing some of you their, I got some pics of CTF-Joust which are realy nice it played realy well and was just some thing fun to mess around with. Great job Sin on the desigh......

Zen

Comment

Thanks, the thing with joust is it's not a map to be taken seriously. It's something purely for fun and btw.. plays best 1 on 1 instagib. But it's also a pure whoring hoot with 16 players the first time you do it. But again, I doubt everyone will get it.

Comment

Originally posted by DrSiN
              Thanks, the thing with joust is it's not a map to be taken seriously. It's something purely for fun and btw.. plays best 1 on 1 instagib. But it's also a pure whoring hoot with 16 players the first time you do it. But again, I doubt everyone will get it.
              1 on 1 CTF seem like no one would ever score. Especially with instabore.

Comment

hey guys,

i must say UU was GREAT.
                2k4 looks great, keep up the good work! :up:

micah (navi) childress

Comment

Actually, my opponents usually can't last more than 3 mins before I win a match to 3. This isn't CTF, it just happens to have 2 flags.

Comment

Christ! have you guys never played CTF-Andaction?
                    Once or twice this map gets voted on servers i play and its just insane, fun, but insane

Playing it once a week is enough tho

Comment

Working...
                    X