UU Underway...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UU Underway...

Hey guys, to all of you who couldn't make it from Aussie, Euro and other parts unknown, like Canada, a brief update:

First day of UU is complete and it was a lot of fun. UT2004 LAN party ran nonstop all day with plenty of "RRRRRoad Kills" and "Vehicular Manslaughters!" to go around. Classes were excellent, mods will be even better and everyone is happy.

I'm sure photos etc. will be appearing soon. If you want some video, check out CNN this coming Thurs night sometime between 7 and 10(pm? gotta check it). They came along and interviewed Epic peeps and some modders for a story.

Sorry you couldn't all make it. The debut of the 1337 "U" car emblems, a la the ever-present chrome "Jesus Fish," went over well...

I could not make it

sounds like fun.

Comment

w00t! can't wait to see the newest build. Man, I wished I could have gone

Comment

The newest build is amazing... the extra time is totally worth it. Epic is outdoing themselves.

Comment

Any major changes you've noticed? Any screenshots? Any anything? PLEASE! :cry:

Comment

it's uber-good looking... some vehicle changes, especially on the scorpion, som level adjustments... just being polished, balanced and perfected... to... uh... perfection.

Comment

Re: UU Underway...

Originally posted by PR_Flak
              Hey guys, to all of you who couldn't make it from Aussie, Euro and other parts unknown, like Canada, a brief update:

First day of UU is complete and it was a lot of fun. UT2004 LAN party ran nonstop all day with plenty of "RRRRRoad Kills" and "Vehicular Manslaughters!" to go around. Classes were excellent, mods will be even better and everyone is happy.

I'm sure photos etc. will be appearing soon. If you want some video, check out CNN this coming Thurs night sometime between 7 and 10(pm? gotta check it). They came along and interviewed Epic peeps and some modders for a story.

Sorry you couldn't all make it. The debut of the 1337 "U" car emblems, a la the ever-present chrome "Jesus Fish," went over well...
              i think i only get "CNN Europe", but iam not sure. maybe they even broadcast the same content ?

Comment

Add more CTF maps

Comment

News like this makes me think that a demo and game might actually come out.:haha: Well I'm happy for those that can play hope you get a good turn out.

Comment

Originally posted by PR_Flak
                    it's uber-good looking... some vehicle changes, especially on the scorpion, som level adjustments... just being polished, balanced and perfected... to... uh... perfection.
                    we're still workin on it all

still needs a bit of work... and yes, the extra time and polish is going to make ALL the difference

we should make sure to get you guys a build more often

...phear leviathan

Comment

We demand screenshots!!!

Comment

And yet, you don't get them.. right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Packet £o§§²
                          We demand screenshots!!!
                          you are in no position to demand anything.

and you need to tighten the security on your 'members only' areas at the sims forum.
                          i coulda done something really nasty - if i were so inclined.

-=sneak

Comment

hey pr. good talking to you today

Comment

Add more CTF maps
                              PLEASE :up:

Comment

Working...
                              X