Is noone playing Rocketeer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is noone playing Rocketeer?

Ive been playing this alot - and its a great mod but im stuck palying on europe servers with 135 ping. Im still dooing great but i want to get a large crowd behind this mod. It is really really good and well made. Cmon guys lets start putting it opn some servers.

i cant get mine to work

Comment

RA is extremely tough on new players. Even in the glory days of UT there seldom where more than a handfull players playing RA.

I think its great fun, but I also understand why new players, atleast when playing more skilled players, quickly grow bored of it.

/Kronon

Comment

agreed, it seems a lot of the higher level players play the game, or good players stand out a lot more in RA due to its distinctive dueling arenas.

as kronon said, it was hard to see more than say 16 ppl playing ut:ra at anyone time (tho a few of us still idle in #ut.rocketarena on qnet).

i think this can be seen with q3 aswell (tho im not too sure if the player number ratio between vq3 and ra3 is quite the same).

Comment

Originally posted by Tropic
          i cant get mine to work
          whats wrong?

Comment

theres no servers? ;o

Comment

If you're looking for servers go to the other Rocket Arena 2003 thread and pick some off the list ProXimus displayed aka Saiko.

RA rox TBH.

Its a great mod.

Loadsa Pros.

Good fun .

Always a Challenge.

It just needs to be more refined thats all.
              :up:

Comment

ASE filter:

1 if servertype == "UT2" goto 3
                2 remove
                3 if game ~== "RKT_GlobalGameInfo" goto 5
                4 remove

Comment

what is rocket arena? i thought it was just replacing all the weps with rockets...

Comment

Originally posted by Matrix=V=
                    what is rocket arena? i thought it was just replacing all the weps with rockets...
                    heheh

thats the default ingame mutator where you can do that with any weapon.
                    however proper rocketarena is completely different, dl it and have a go :>

Comment

oo ya duh Rocket Arena in quake... im an idiot, **** pwns

Comment

SOMEONE POST SOME SERVER'S IP ADDRESS PLEASE!!!11 i see no servers....

thank you.

Comment

Working...
                        X