Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kick *** Cowboys

Howdy Folks...

I hope this is the right place for this, if not, please forgive.

Any day now there will be a new 12 player Public game server located in Dallas, Texas, hosted by GriffinRun. This is a new clan (just me so far) and I'm looking for others to join. I've already paid for the first six months so joining now is free (usually all clan member chip in on the server right?). I'm just looking for players to hone my skills with. If you're interested, please let me know, and if you have any tips or anytyhing... I'm glad to hear them.

Thanks,
    {KAC}Honcho

Honcho what gametype will this server be hosting?

Comment

Originally posted by Mostly_Harmless
      Honcho what gametype will this server be hosting?
      Mostly I play CTF and DM, but I plan to allow all of the UT2K4 games, with map voting. Since this is the early stage of set up, requests and recommendations are greatly appreciated. I also plan to load the LawDogs models/characters and any mutators that folks like. As you can see I'm very open to what players want.

{KAC}Honcho

Comment

I would put UTCOMP on with no warm up and with brightskins on, and also a no superweapons mutator on for ONS. 12 man servers rock since it isn't over crowded. Post your IP address and I will be sure to stop by.

Comment

Originally posted by Mostly_Harmless
          I would put UTCOMP on with no warm up and with brightskins on, and also a no superweapons mutator on for ONS. 12 man servers rock since it isn't over crowded. Post your IP address and I will be sure to stop by.
          Thanks for the input Mostly_Harmless. GriffinRun says it takes about 48 hours to get it set up, and today will be 48 hours so I expect to get the IP etc. soon.... as soon as I get it running I will post it here.

{KAC}Honcho

Comment

Re: Kick *** Cowboys

Originally posted by {KAC}Honcho
            (usually all clan member chip in on the server right?).
            well I guess that's not the case, so to update... I'm going to pay for it myself and not even bother to ask for help with that aspect.... I despise begging!

Comment

Just set up a link for people to donate through paypal or something. Chances are you will get very little or nothing for a while, but its better than making members pay as well as better than not getting any money from anyone.

Comment

It's Up!

So now the server is up at ut2004://216.52.184.137:5500/ ...come check it out and let me know what needs tweaking

Comment

Working...
                X