Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's ENVY Malcolm looking at?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Originally posted by Angel_Mapper
    Hmm, that'd be a great little feature if his eyes moved in game to follow the closest enemy/whatever. Wouldn't be difficult to put that in.
    True, but you'd almost never see it. Cool for a) zoom sniping and b) video production

    Comment


      #17
      Originally posted by Angel_Mapper
      Hmm, that'd be a great little feature if his eyes moved in game to follow the closest enemy/whatever. Wouldn't be difficult to put that in.
      Hey, if they can do it in WindWaker, they sure as hell can do it in Envy

      Comment


        #18
        Originally posted by SWG_Victim
        Hey, if they can do it in WindWaker, they sure as hell can do it in Envy
        And Halo2! They did it in Halo2! Even though you can't really make out the marine's faces... But... It's still there. If you like, zoom into their face with a sniper, their eyes move around a little, at any movement they see.
        Even in multiplayer... The model's heads track the person closest to player in control. :noob: :noob: :noob: :noob: :bulb:

        Comment


          #19
          Originally posted by The_Deacon
          1) Watching incoming redeemer
          2) Watching redeemer blow an orphanage to smitherines.
          3) Sparing a mournful thought for the poor children.
          lawl:up:

          Comment


            #20
            Although it'd be funny if some bug caused him to look at two objects at once. --> :bulb:

            Comment


              #21
              Originally posted by Angel_Mapper
              Although it'd be funny if some bug caused him to look at two objects at once. --> :bulb:
              Bug? How about best mutator ever

              Comment


                #22
                Characters should blink too. I feel so sorry all those pained dry eyes. Especially in blazing egyptian deserts or sulphurous lava fields!

                Comment


                  #23
                  Originally posted by SWG_Victim
                  Bug? How about best mutator ever
                  :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up:

                  Comment


                    #24
                    It'd be pretty easy to create a head skin that blinks.

                    Comment


                      #25
                      Originally posted by Cortez Legume
                      It'd be pretty easy to create a head skin that blinks.
                      Yes, but that's not the same thing as eye movement.

                      Comment


                        #26
                        Originally posted by Angel_Mapper
                        Hmm, that'd be a great little feature if his eyes moved in game to follow the closest enemy/whatever. Wouldn't be difficult to put that in.
                        Or projectiles that are closing in ("Last thing Malcom saw was Gorge's rocket!").

                        Comment


                          #27
                          he's looking there because he's sad that the [gollum voice]preciousssssssssssssss[/gollum voice] superweapons are gone?

                          Comment


                            #28
                            Originally posted by Angel_Mapper
                            Although it'd be funny if some bug caused him to look at two objects at once. --> :bulb:
                            Originally posted by {BL}Berserker
                            WTF? He has eyes?
                            Originally posted by The_Deacon
                            1) Watching incoming redeemer
                            2) Watching redeemer blow an orphanage to smitherines.
                            3) Sparing a mournful thought for the poor children.
                            I love this thread!

                            Comment


                              #29
                              He's looking at Tamika, thinking yeah I wouldn’t mind having some of that.

                              Comment


                                #30
                                1st pic:

                                "**** what is the funky smell? GOD DAMMIT GORGE I TOLD YOU NOT TO EAT THOSE BEEF BURRITOS!"

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X