Frag.Ops V1.2 Released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frag.Ops V1.2 Released

the new versoin feels so much better then 1.1 and they've made alot of improvements, if you havnet already tried it, go here

do the maps run better?

Comment

after playing for like 20 min, i realised how many morons play the mod and went to play Red Orchestra and once again amazed at that mod instead
      everyone in F.O was bunny hopping, jumping around while shooting, team mates throwing nades in their own spawn:weird: I felt like i was playing cs again. although everything seems to be running much better then the 1.1 version, and i didnt notice any thing bad about the maps before so couldnt comment on how they run/ran. IMO no matter how good the mod is, if the people that play it are idiots, i can't get myself to play it.

Comment

played for about 2 minutes ..

spawning with only a handgun vs a heavily armed spec ops team seems kinda silly.

Comment

FO and RO cater different crowds...

Comment

Originally posted by Imperial17
            after playing for like 20 min, i realised how many morons play the mod and went to play Red Orchestra and once again amazed at that mod instead
            everyone in F.O was bunny hopping, jumping around while shooting, team mates throwing nades in their own spawn:weird: I felt like i was playing cs again. although everything seems to be running much better then the 1.1 version, and i didnt notice any thing bad about the maps before so couldnt comment on how they run/ran. IMO no matter how good the mod is, if the people that play it are idiots, i can't get myself to play it.
            Yeah i tried it out.
            It's so much like TacOps, it might as well be called so.

Everything is pretty high quality however.

I tried to get onlline, but the only server that had players on it and gave me a decent ping, was already using custom maps :down:
            I haven't even had the chance to play the stock maps online, and now i have to download more, which are probably Pieces of Shyte made by some amateur 12 year old!?

I'll try to play at a different time and maybe a good server will fill up...
            TacOps/FragOps type of gameplay was never my favorite, but this seems to be doing it better than any before, so I'll hold on to it.

(just so you know, I see TK'ers in RO all the time)

Comment

Originally posted by Plumb_Drumb

(just so you know, I see TK'ers in RO all the time)
              that was the case when the mod first came out, but i didnt see any tk's where your own team mates started throwing nades in your own spawn, and even if there were most of them are gone. I really enjoy the type of gameplay FO offers, but that was the case with cs and i decided to leave it cause of all the whiners and idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by buddylee
                played for about 2 minutes ..

spawning with only a handgun vs a heavily armed spec ops team seems kinda silly.
                This is what gets me.
                Im not going to start harping on the MOD, nor the genere.
                Ill just say that for a realism MOD, Id rather start out with everything, and then limit it till all you have left is your underwear and your fists trying to complete a mission if you are dumb.

Comment

actually, throwing nades in your own spawn is so other teammates w/out money can pick them up

and wtf does this have to do w/ RO?

not everyone likes WW2, thanks for your pointless trolling though

Comment

Originally posted by woohah
                    actually, throwing nades in your own spawn is so other teammates w/out money can pick them up

and wtf does this have to do w/ RO?

not everyone likes WW2, thanks for your pointless trolling though
                    what teh **** are you talking about moron? i dont think you even read my ****in post, when ppl throw nades i didnt mean for someone to pick up, they ****in explode after 3 seconds. and this has **** to do wtih RO, i was only saying i decided to play that. get a ****ing clue before you post again:sour:

Comment

what teh **** are you talking about moron? i dont think you even read my ****in post, when ppl throw nades i didnt mean for someone to pick up, they ****in explode after 3 seconds. and this has **** to do wtih RO, i was only saying i decided to play that. get a ****ing clue before you post again:sour:
                      Bam!

Comment

err i dont feel like to dl 175mb again wtf why its complete new?

Comment

One word for the Frag.Ops mappers:

"Antiportals".

Actually, i have a few other words, but that is the biggest problem with the maps right now.
                          (there is also a lot of texturing and collision problems)

You'd think that this type of improvement would have been made, BEFORE having us download the entire thing all over.

Hey, that's cool though, maybe they didn't know.

Comment

where the hell can i find new custom maps for frag ops? i tryed to connect to servers but there are ONLY ****ing custom maps..

Comment

Working...
                            X