Nice photoshop skills
      Actually they're pretty bad.

Comment

i don't get it

Comment

Originally posted by 191
          i don't get it
          Me neither. :weird:
          These screenshots prove an awful amount of nothing.

Comment

*sigh* people just cant accept the truth

what you want to have for solid proof?

Comment

Ummm, ... am i being extremely thick/blind here, or i can i see absolutly no relevence as to what these screenshots have to do with having a hacked game or whatever.

If this is the case, would clocKwize or whoever please explain this for us thickies that have only been playing the game from when it was released etc etc.

I await an answer with absolutly no baited breath whatsoever, just curious.

Comment

I think if somebody would hack the MD5 algorithm, they wouldnt bother with Ut2003 in the first place
                clocKwize
                good joke :haha: :sour:

Comment

lmao, you can think this is a joke if you want -_- makes no difference to me

Comment

Huh, can anyone explain what this guy is trying to prove he did? I don't get it? :weird:

Comment

Re: hacked

Originally posted by clocKwize
                      http://www28.brinkster.com/uberadar/hack.html

your never going to be able to secure any game so might as well stop trying

Stupidest thing I ever heard. That's like saying "We can never keep banks safe from thieves so we might as well just give them the money".

As for the screenshot, you'd think a h4xx0r would use something else than the default windows settings and large icons.

Comment

hacked MD5 the core of UT2003's security system stopping cheats. i can change any package (mods, maps, textures, sounds etc..) and get in a server no problem.

Comment

Re: Re: hacked

Originally posted by Fuzzlebunny
                          As for the screenshot, you'd think a h4xx0r would use something else than the default windows settings and large icons.
                          lol? i was whatever icons i feel comfortable with :P

Comment

Originally posted by clocKwize
                            hacked MD5 the core of UT2003's security system stopping cheats. i can change any package (mods, maps, textures, sounds etc..) and get in a server no problem.

That's pretty cool. So you can join a server playing dm-plunge only you are in dm-compressed? Everyone else are playing low-g while you are bound to the ground?

Comment

So what have you proven again? Soz I'm kinda lost. Please explain why this thread affects me?

Pointers:
                              - Give more detail on the subject.
                              - Title the thread more specifically.

You have to be more literate to get your point across, otherwise you might as well be talking to yourself.

Comment

Working...
                              X