Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Dubious

For the last 2 years I've leased our 2k3/2k4 server from you and had very little issue. Most importantly, the few times I did have an issue I literally dropped right into your IRC chan and you were on the issue fixing it within minutes...

You cannot expect or purchase this type of service/dedication to clients from anyone else. I was deeply saddened by the announcement that you would close come April...

Thanks for your dedication to me, my clan, and the community over the years.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by [FDG]Sundae
    What people are confused about in the posts up above is, if I read that right, related to download links.

If you go to sites like SkinCity, other areas of BeyondUnreal and such, a lot of the download mirrors are listed as "FactoryUnreal" - they're asking if THOSE will be going down.

Thanks for the fantastic server, Dubious. About the only server I played on, TDM-wise.
    FactoryUnreal was one of our mirror partners (a kickass download server I have to say), but we have 4 others remaining. Sites like SkinCity have all of their files duplcated across our mirror partners, so you'll be able to continue to download hassle-free.

Thanks, Dubious, for the awesome file services you gave to many, many members of the unreal community. FactoryUnreal provided a staggering amount of bandwidth and file space. Thanks, also, for the great game servers you provided. You'll be sorely missed.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sorry to see ya go, but GG and GL. Godspeed.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I had fun on your server sometimes when I couldn't sleep and couldn't find decent players on a Euro server... Shame it has to go.

GG's, and thanks.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    has it......died yet...
    It was taken offline at 5:00pm yesterday.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    has it......died yet...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    why not hiatus? make it temporary. we miss it too. BTW, mr. skincity, that's BEYONDUNREAL. i need factoryunreal. i'm closest to PA. that's my download server thingy from filefront.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i'm very sad to see such a great server go down. i completely understand why you would have to pull the plug, but i'll still mourn the loss of it. much respect.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    thank you thank you! (and best luck in real life)

much luv n respect to the time, effort, bucks and care you put into the UT community! :up:

the factory will be missed!!

ps. pitt was a little far off the A train tracks but i just had a drink for ya anyway

Leave a comment:

• replied
    much luv, Dub.
    The Factory was always good to me and will be missed.

a big shout out to the rest of the old timers.
    look me up sometime for a reunion game.

goodbye Factory
    farewell Dub.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sorry to see ya go...

Thanks for the past!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Dubious
    I have no idea what this guy is talking about.

Nor this guy.
    Does this mean that the boostdodge won't be in Envy? How about the mini? Will this mean the minigun still won't be in Envy?:cry:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Said in proU, will say it again...

Dub, thanks for all the time and effort you put into running one of the best TDM pubs out there. Thanks for the games :up: .

gg man.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Bump, you all should pay your repects to an awesome server admin and a great server. All of the servers are (supposedly) down now.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by [NBS]Flak
    Thank you for all of your dedication and all the time you have given up to run some very fine servers.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X