The Factory Closes Tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by [FDG]Sundae
    What people are confused about in the posts up above is, if I read that right, related to download links.

If you go to sites like SkinCity, other areas of BeyondUnreal and such, a lot of the download mirrors are listed as "FactoryUnreal" - they're asking if THOSE will be going down.

Thanks for the fantastic server, Dubious. About the only server I played on, TDM-wise.
    FactoryUnreal was one of our mirror partners (a kickass download server I have to say), but we have 4 others remaining. Sites like SkinCity have all of their files duplcated across our mirror partners, so you'll be able to continue to download hassle-free.

Thanks, Dubious, for the awesome file services you gave to many, many members of the unreal community. FactoryUnreal provided a staggering amount of bandwidth and file space. Thanks, also, for the great game servers you provided. You'll be sorely missed.

Comment

Dubious

For the last 2 years I've leased our 2k3/2k4 server from you and had very little issue. Most importantly, the few times I did have an issue I literally dropped right into your IRC chan and you were on the issue fixing it within minutes...

You cannot expect or purchase this type of service/dedication to clients from anyone else. I was deeply saddened by the announcement that you would close come April...

Thanks for your dedication to me, my clan, and the community over the years.

Comment

Working...
      X