only lightning guns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

only lightning guns

Is there a way I can play DM with only lightning guns. I want to get better with the lightning gun.

Use the Arena Mutator (its standart) and choose the LG...

Comment

Use the Arena mutator (i think its called, used to be that in the old UT anyway) - you could also look for a lg/sniper only server i think there are a few around

EDIT:

Zoeff beat me to it

Comment

play warmup with utcomp and switch to lightning gun. that way youll train much better then with the arena mutator

Comment

Or, play insta for a while.

'What? I never spoke...'

Comment

Originally posted by Ickle

'What? I never spoke...'

insta rocks, lol

it realy does..

Comment

Yes, play arena mutator with LG in instant action. Or better, instagib online, so you learn not only how to be trashed really bad , but also how to lead a little bit just because of your ping (=inevitable internet-caused slight lag).

Comment

Originally posted by aTourist
                Yes, play arena mutator with LG in instant action. Or better, instagib online, so you learn not only how to be trashed really bad , but also how to lead a little bit just because of your ping (=inevitable internet-caused slight lag).
                trashed= not me with inst... all i play

Comment

Originally posted by killalot0
                  play warmup with utcomp and switch to lightning gun. that way youll train much better then with the arena mutator
                  This man speaks the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by »//{ÐNØ}\\«
                    trashed= not me with inst... all i play
                    Terrible.. NW all the way!

Comment

Originally posted by Zoeff
                      Use the Arena Mutator (its standart) and choose the LG...
                      Did not know that ... ty Zoeff.

Comment

'What? I never spoke...'
                        dont, the time between 2 consecutive shots of an insta rifle is different, that makes you wanna kick yourself when you start using LG :sour:

Comment

Well i don't see how it can really effect nw play if you use insta to practise. AFAIK you won't take more than 2 consecutive shots with the LG in a game anyway.

If it was the other way around using the LG to practise insta, that would make it difficult. It doesn't matter this way around tho' 'cos you wouldn't practise insta with a LG anyway :bulb:

Comment

Well i don't see how it can really effect nw play if you use insta to practise.
                            Well it's like practising football (soccer) with a tennis ball when there's a perfectly good football sitting right there. It's similar enough to work to some degree, but when it gets down to it, you'd be much better off using a football.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Deacon
                              Well it's like practising football (soccer) with a tennis ball when there's a perfectly good football sitting right there. It's similar enough to work to some degree, but when it gets down to it, you'd be much better off using a football.
                              actually using a tennis ball is very good for control and close ball skills, if you can control a tennis ball you will have no problem controlling a football, profesionals even use tenis balls for control practice (especially in brazil ) but ofcourse they dont use them too often otherwise it would have a negative affect

but i think we all know what you ment

Comment

Working...
                              X