Taunt Animations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taunt Animations

How do I trigger these 4 particular animations in game that I have highlighted? Ive attached these animations to hotkeys from my ini. but they dont seem the work. The usual taunt animations works fine when assigned to specific keys. But these particular 4 dont work.

Any help on this please?

In this shot shes doing an egyptian dance with the 4 highlighted animations in question.
    *note* These are not the gesture_taunt01 and Idle_character01 animations that we know of. These here are never seen in game.

Hmmm, i have no idea. I would like to know this aswel..

Comment

Hmm, you cant just add them into your ini file, i tryed a few of them, but it didnt work:weird: No clue

Comment

Id love to dance in game lol. Then I would scare everyone away so they wouldnt want to kill me lol.

Comment

That would be cool if she did that walk like an egyptian.

Comment

Bind them to a key.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.fuegerstef
              Bind them to a key.
              Yes but that didnt work .... if it did then post the bind here....

Comment

Originally posted by Zoeff
                Yes but that didnt work .... if it did then post the bind here....
                I think I have seen these animations. Bad thing is... ...no Comp with UT2004 around till tuesday, but then I might try if I remember to.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.fuegerstef
                  I think I have seen these animations. Bad thing is... ...no Comp with UT2004 around till tuesday, but then I might try if I remember to.
                  Might have been a mut... oh wel. I'll wait then.

Comment

Originally posted by Zoeff
                    I'll wait then.
                    And drop my a PM on tuesday (not before). I usually forget things like this.
                    I will be at a comp at 12:00 CET.

Comment

If you are referring to the taunts that are bound to your movement, those are pretty annoying. I get distracted by the unnatural movement .

Comment

Bummer that no one knows this

Heres a shot of a HumanFemaleA Idle'n, flexing her head back from side to side using the Idel_Character02. Its really cool.

Gesture_Taunt02 is really cool cause they swing both their arms across forward like they are whipping their weapons.

These taunts apply to all the females in the HumanFemaleA package. We must get these to work in game!

Comment

Capt.fuegerstef, do you have anything for us?

Comment

Working...
                          X