Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Play UT2K4 on 2 monitors?

Hi all

i watched some file in uted etc and there are sounds about 1 monitor and 2e monitor sounds is it posseble to play on 2 monitors that you have a real FOV ?

it'd be a pain in the *** because the crosshair would be split across two monitors...3 monitors on a matrox parhelia would be cool though...though too bad that card sucks...

Comment

Originally posted by PointlesS
      it'd be a pain in the *** because the crosshair would be split across two monitors...3 monitors on a matrox parhelia would be cool though...though too bad that card sucks...
      beat me to it. lol thats funny crosshair split across 2 monitors.

Comment

May we can use larger cross's :haha: cuz i can handle 3 monitors to with an adapter etc but soon i gonna buy 2x GF6800UE cuz i cant link my 2 atix800xt's :cry:

Comment

Originally posted by Chrizz
          May we can use larger cross's :haha: cuz i can handle 3 monitors to with an adapter etc but soon i gonna buy 2x GF6800UE cuz i cant link my 2 atix800xt's :cry:
          you can't have more than 2 monitors in sli mode...adding a third or fourth monitor will make the primary card do the rendering...while the other card just displays and does no graphics processing...

Comment

emm..... avater ..... You stole it from me! :cry:

Comment

Zoeff, that's been like 2 days ago.
              please be on-topic

the problem with dual monitors : the crosshair is in the middle

Comment

Plus it's spanned so the width doubles... everything gets stretched. You aren't actually seeing more.

Comment

its only streching wat you see now, there is no gain,
                  i use my second monitor for mirc, ventilo, xfire and such, works great

Comment

Yeah, using dual monitors for games can be a pain in the ***. Dual monitors are more of something for making and testing games rather than playing them.

If you want a large screen while playing, alienware sells a 30 in. one :alien: . I'm sure you can get them in other places too.

Comment

Working...
                    X