Finnally chosed my parts come and see

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finnally chosed my parts come and see

Vote Please. Also tell me if certain parts are incompatibal because the price seems to low for these great parts! Please PM me or respond here. Also feel free to suggest some changes perhaps for example you might suggest downgrading the graphics inorder to to get a better graphics card or something else.

Rosewill Black ATX Case with 400W Power Supply And Side Window, Model "TU-153" -RETAIL- Price : $46.00

WD Caviar Series 120GB 7200RPM SATA Hard Drive Kit, Model WD1200JDRTL, Retail - Price : $122.00

Corsair XMS Extreme Memory Speed Series, (Twin Pack) 184 Pin 512MB(256MBx2) DDR PC-3200 - Retail - Price : $107.00

ASUS "K8V SE Deluxe" K8T800 Chipset Motherboard for AMD Socket 754 CPU -RETAIL - Price : $116.00

AMD Athlon 64 3400+, 512k L2 Cache, The Only 64-bit Windows Compatible Processor - Retail - Price : $219.00

Microsoft Windows XP HOME Edition With Service Pack 2 -OEM-
    Price: $92.95

SAPPHIRE ATI RADEON X800 PRO Video Card, 256MB GDDR3, 256-bit, DVI/TV-out, 8X AGP -OEM - Price : $374.00

NEC/MITSUBISHI AS700-BK 17" CRT Monitor -RETAIL - Price: $124.00

SONY Black 52X CD-ROM, Model "CDU5215" OEM - Price : $15.99

Sony Internal 16X DVD+/-RW / Double Layer Drive Black, Model DW-D22A-B2, OEM - Price : $55.99

(If both sony drives says it connects with a ATAPI / E-IDE can it work with a regular ATA and/or IDE this is a really important question)

Logitech Ultra X Keyboard PS2 104keys --OEM - Price : $19.00

Total (Before tax but with shipping): $1,353.23

Total (Before tax and before shipping): $1,291.93

um.......

Comment

You should use the Fatal1ty AA8XE motherboard.

Comment

I just added the specs sorry about that now see

Comment

Comment

Because you have so much money, do you want to give some to me so I can have a sweet *** computer. I really need RAM, CD/DVD drives, monitor, and a mouse and keyboard.

thank you I will be expecting it soon

Comment

Originally posted by Unreal.Pain
              I just added the specs sorry about that now see
              everything looks good except get 1 gig of ram 512 is not enufffor todays games and alot of graphics programs,also get a bigger powersupply 400 w is borderline,as far as the cd,dvd drives i like the setup of having a DVD rom...and a burn all burner that way you can play dvds in your DVD rom and not in the burner to save it just for burning. CD roms are about like a floppy pretty useless have fun

Comment

MORE RAM

Comment

Originally posted by hmishima
                  MORE RAM

Comment

Yo guys do u think I should keep the 400w or get a bit more just be on the safe side. Also the case came with the power supply and it comes with blue neon lights.

Comment

Originally posted by Magwa
                      everything looks good except get 1 gig of ram 512 is not enufffor todays games and alot of graphics programs,also get a bigger powersupply 400 w is borderline,as far as the cd,dvd drives i like the setup of having a DVD rom...and a burn all burner that way you can play dvds in your DVD rom and not in the burner to save it just for burning. CD roms are about like a floppy pretty useless have fun
                      :up:

Comment

Rosewill 500W Black Aluminum Power Supply with 2 x 80mm Blue LED Fans & Fan speed adjuster, Model "RE502-BLK" -RETAIL

What do u think but i dont know if it is compatibale with the parts. Even though I chose a power supply that is the same company as the case.

Comment

get another power supply...I've only heard 1 thing about rosewill power supplies and it was very bad...go with antec...enermax...and actually the ultra xconnect psu looks extremely nice...though if you do go that route make sure the motherboard uses a 20 pin atx connector instead of the recent 24 pin connector...if it does then you have to buy an adapter from them...

Comment

With power supplies, quality is much more important than quantity. You could certainly get by with a 400W power supply, but I'd be highly suspicious of any 400W PSU bundled with a case for a total price of $46. :down:

You're spending so much money on other components that you really owe it to yourself to get a standalone PSU for $80-100. Go Fortron, OCZ, Antec, Enermax, PC Power & Cooling - any reputable name brand, basically.

Comment

Do u guys think i should with one 1 gb or 2 512 gb

Also which one should i go either Kingston or Corsair

Comment

Working...
                              X