Worst way to go.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Getting fragged with the assault rifle by a newbie who just stands still. It happens to me sometimes... Although such a ****** doesn't move at all, I won't hit him because I'm anticipating some kind of movement.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Spoo had an aneurysm.

I suppose I shouldn't put my Suicide key next to my Talk key...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    it much depends what is the days word. If you get spammed alot... you hate spammy weaps. If someone is skilled LG/Shock/mini user you hate them. if nothing seems to go right and the famous lift in core refuses to co-operate you just hate cratering... TF well don't play much with it so

There is no irritating way to die... Only better players than you!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Watching the rockets come at you, and you just watch them, cause they are so pretty. :bulb: Boom. Toasty bits. :cry:
    That and backing up just a bit too far off of a 'space' map. Is it techincally cratering in space.:weird:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I hate backing into someone's goo and dying. Also any time you kill your self in a 1v1.

The most annoying is probably when a n00b, who doesn't realize that moving and shooting should be done at the same time, just stands there and shoots at you with the assualt rifle when your the the middle of a fight.

Mini gun is annoying as hell too, I hate being killed when I have my shield up, kinda defeats of the purpose of having it.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    - Fully charged goo gun (the greater the distance the worse)
    - Well placed grenade
    - Shieldgun
    - Ignoring a shockball that's coming right at you and getting a combo right in the face that you could have easily dodged.

Those are the times that I feel totally pwned...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by JuGGS

Juggernaut, your the reason that I couldn't register here with my online nick. BAH. :sour:
    Hmmm,... i see u as the copycat :P

First come first serve,... that.... and i've been using this nick for 7 years now....

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Crater on Citadel

Leaving a crater when escaping with flag on Citadel thru teleport and than jump of the tower ... only to discover that u didn't have enough health left from precious such jumps ... that kinda gets me going .

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It's close - cratering is very frustrating, but what I really hate is getting obliterated by the Ion Cannon.
    Take Sepukku Gorge: You spend ages trying to knock out three guys at DOM point A, come out with 10 health and just about to touch the point when ....BOOM!.... some geezer blows you away from the other side of the map without even aiming.
    Major

Oooh, I'm all tense, now.....

Leave a comment:

• replied
    A team mate landing on your head is great!
    Being shot off a high place during a spawn is good too.
    Being chewed up by moving parts has to be my favorite way to go though.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i got ********** once. was not cool... it was funny. stupid ff!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Being jumped on

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I dont much care how I go since I just play to have fun but th only real way going that bothers me is being smacked down from behind. Hate that!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Everything is fair game, but when I crater, or somehow do something that causes me to lose a frag, now that is frustrating.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I voted for the transb*llsh|tlocator. I abslolutely hate it. A close second is the self fragulation, especially in 1v1 play.

Originally posted by EvilDrWong
    how about when someone else combos you with your own shock ball?
    I like combo'ing ppl with their own balls. Thats mostly luck though.

Juggernaut, your the reason that I couldn't register here with my online nick. BAH. :sour:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X