Worst way to go.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worst way to go.

What do you think is the worst way to die in ut2k3?
    Personally I think it's being translocated, since it's often just by accident and pays no respect to your amount of health or armor.

i dont play games with silly newb translocator so the first 1

Comment

It's definitely "leaving a small crater" or "killing your own dumb self"

If another person kills me, it shows that they, at least for the moment, have the upper hand and outplayed me, even if only temporarily. Killing yourself, however, shows absolutely nothing except a lack of control and just overall looks bad.

Comment

Craters... hmm ye, definately craters.... mye..

Comment

cratering sucks :bulb:

Comment

craters - it me look such a noob when i do it, i usualy end up laughing about it for a while ....

Comment

Originally posted by Agent-X(UK)
              craters - it me look such a noob when i do it, i usualy end up laughing about it for a while ....
              Same here but it doesn't take very long for me to get ****** off if it happens to me several times in a match.

Comment

Craters... but getting hit by a headshot from behind, or an LG shot and a shockblast directly after it comes VERY close.

I don't mind at all getting killed with "spam" weapons, whatever those may be, since they take a lot more skill to use effectively than instant-hit weapons do, and at least you can dodge them. If you die by a slow-moving rocket or flakshell, it's completely your own fault. (as opposed to dying by a headshot or a quick LG/shock switch)

Comment

I have to say that the death that irritates me the most is death by grenade (from the assault rifle).

Not b1tching about the weapon or anything, but the shear randomness of getting popped by a grenade left by a guy who was able to spam a hallway with them before he was killed, can be a little frustrating.

Next to that... cratering sucks

Comment

Definitely cratering. It's so annoying when you don't notice that you have only a few points of health left and try jumping of something just a little too high...

Maybe even worse is being smashed into the ground by someone hitting you from above with a rocket for instance, which can be fatal even from a small height and with full health.

Comment

Being telefragged pretty much gets me mad.

Comment

'deemer.

I hate getting killed by the 'deemer. Oh, and cratering.

Comment

Fuzzlebunny must add suicide :haha: , your rockets in the wall and you just die , omg i lol big time for that, the same goes for flak :haha: :haha: :haha: :up:

Comment

I voted for cratering, but how about combo-ing ones self? When you just dont realise how close you are to the shock core when you shoot it and BOOM! tactical error.:bulb: :haha:

Comment

how about when someone else combos you with your own shock ball?

Comment

Working...
                              X