X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry I guess I am pretty much of a fanboy . But what the hack
    Major nelson posted :
    Xbox 360 has 278.4 GB/s of memory system bandwidth. The PS3 has less than one-fifth of Xbox 360’s (48 GB/s) of total memory system bandwidth.

Comment

Originally posted by WosP
      Yeah today I was at my friend and he was saying how realistic and cool ps3 is gonna be since he owns ps2 . I own an xbox . He says how killzone 2 is gonna rock , omg movies for halo 2 rocked and its nearly not as good online as halo 1 and the campaing is boring yet it still gets 9.4 . Only thing I was really jeaulus of was tekken 5 which hes got . Besides that ... There isnt gonna be a good fps maybe besides killzone 2 which isnt gonna be for xbox 360 on the other hand here we have xbox 360 - halo 3 , killing day ( for ps3 too ) , gears of war , prey from duke nukem 3d makers ,dog tag ,perfect dark zero from rare ( godleneye ), huxley MMOFPS , marvel MMORPG , quake 4 , unreal tournament 2007 , fable 2 from molyneux ... Oh and Im jeaulous of katamary damacy too . Im not jeaulous of some stupid super monkey ball thou -.- . Btw , I fought my friend would actually be good at ps2 fps games but what do you know , I beat him 17 : 0 in timesplitter future perfect without ever playing it before . He was like : " yeah sure your good from hours of halo 2 " . Like if the sensitivity was the same , and the aim assist.
      I don't know if you've been told, but fps games suck on consoles. Consoles generally suck, except for fighting games and "sports" games. (why the hell you would play a sport on a console instead of playing it for real is beyond me, however).

As for the thread topic, it doesn't mean much. Epic looks set to dominate this generation (with buying out competitors and such). But as we all know someone else could dominate the generation after that, and things do change quickly in the games industry. Personally I think it is bad thing to have one company being too far ahead of the others, but you have to recognise UE3 seems better than anything else out there, if it's as easy to develop on as they say and with all the hardware/cross-platform support.

Comment

Originally posted by =XM=
        why the hell you would play a sport on a console instead of playing it for real is beyond me, however
        I was wondering about that too.

If I like skateboarding (I did 10 years back), I go outside and do some skateboarding rather than playing Tony Hawk (go to your local costume shop if you insist on skating in the Spiderman bonus-charatcer costume ,ffs )...

...if I need to clean up my room and do the dishes, I do it, so I can go out to the bar afterwards and have some beer and look for some girl who I can present my cleaned up room to ... ..believe me people, that is more fun than doing exactly the same in Sims2. (Even with pretty graphics as the ones from UE3).

Comment

1, I dont play sport games on xbox coz I find them boring like car games , I like rpg and fps games . Hey you preffer sitting at a chair playing pc games , I like that too , but sometimes I preffer to lay on my couch and play on xbox .

Comment

1, I dont play sport games on xbox coz I find them boring like car games , I like rpg and fps games . Hey you preffer sitting at a chair playing pc games , I like that too , but sometimes I preffer to lay on my couch and play on xbox .
            I wasn't adressing you...

Comment

What Im trying to say is its all about what you preffer . I must admit I find car games and sports boring really , but I understand if someone prefferst them over ut 2k4 . Why the hell you would play a sport on a console instead of playing it for real ? Why play ut 2k4 when you can go and kill people ?

Comment

I'd only play fighting games (tekken etc...) and driving games on consoles (with some exceptions)... Everything else is pwn on PC... :S

Comment

Sorry I guess I am pretty much of a fanboy . But what the hack
                  Major nelson posted :
                  Xbox 360 has 278.4 GB/s of memory system bandwidth. The PS3 has less than one-fifth of Xbox 360’s (48 GB/s) of total memory system bandwidth.
                  LOL, do you realize all that and everything on that website is coming from somebody who works at M$? Theres even a disclaimer on the right that tells you.

Comment

Why play ut 2k4 when you can go and kill people ?
                    Because you CAN'T? Why dont you go try doing that and see what happens

Comment

Why play ut 2k4 when you can go and kill people ?
                      You can't... ...yes, technically you can, but hmmm, I hate cleaning up the mess, you know, I am lazy... ...and in UT2k4 the Decals, Gibs and Bodies disappear after some time automatically...

Comment

Working...
                      X