Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too many demos...

Hey Everyone,

I have too many demos to go through all of them and find the "great" shots. Is there a program or utility out there that will only save my last 10 matches? I figure that if I do then make a great shot, it'll be easier to track it down.

Thanks.

so. sorry.
    there's a thread already to ask for a possibility to ask to keep the demo at the end of the match or not.

Comment

go into the demos folder. Sort on date. Select all but the last 10 and delete. Done..

Comment

i cant see it being hard to make an app that deltetes the most recent demo added but im too lazy to make it

Comment

Originally posted by dc-
          if you wanna delete the most recent demo...why dont you just not make the demo?
          Because it autorecords

Comment

if its automatic every mach demo rec and you know that the match has no lasting value, deleate it

Comment

Well if you also frequently use Mirc you could use Favut 1.1 made by my m8 SkorpSSS. Among many other things this script can show the creationdate, show missing packages, dcc send, rename, delete and play demos (even with alternate ut2004.ini).

There is also a dedicated demomanager i like called Zenplay 1.1. It has the same functionality but with a more traditional windows interface. Oh and it can also sort by creation date, which could be useful in your case.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
              X