Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FavUT 1.1 UT2004 mIRC Script / UPDATE Favut 1.2 beta1 (beta testers welcome)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i cant get the fav servers to work It wont find any servers from my ut2004.ini file, but the rest is FC good work fs!

Comment

Originally posted by [NBS]Flak
      How is everyone liking this?

I'm worried about getting another script I never use. Any user feedback?
      Ofcourse i cannot say if you will like this or not, but trust me when i say "It is really worth trying atleast".

It is like mini UT in your pocket only thing it wont do for you is actualy play the game instead of you. Fast loading time and you get everything your ut menus could do (exept graphics settings).

And if there is someone that uses IRC and plays ut you really should have this, because it is useful, small, fast and user friendly.

Go get yours today :up: :up: :up: :up: :up:

Comment

Nice work skorpsssssssssssss :up:

I can use this now that i don't use trillian

Comment

Originally posted by [NBS]Flak
          How is everyone liking this?
          I'm worried about getting another script I never use. Any user feedback?
          If you use irc and play UT you will use this. If nothing else dl and and atleast read the readme file of all the features... but to some it up. Basically most things you can do in UT you can now do in irc and somethings you cant even do it in UT. Like auto que.. if a server is full. You just click notify and join and when a free spot opens or map changes it auto tryies to join you. I have joined faster than people who spectate using that feature.

Thats just on thing though... If you use mirc and play UT i cant imagine anyone not using this for some reason or another.

This addon is probably the most used thing i use in irc next to my keyboard.

Comment

Awesome, checking it out

Comment

badass trillian sucks for irc, die

Comment

Originally posted by Nuky
                badass trillian sucks for irc, die
                :'(

die yourself

And i've seen the light now, been using mirc for a while

Comment

Very nice yes, this script rocks, much better than the browser built into NNS and compatible with NNS, love the buddy servers, great work

Comment

and the slaps we want the slaps!
                    if u select 2 users u can slap for a double kill? :x
                    i dont know why, but i'm adicted to the slaps D:

Comment

After this post I don't have to fear for my life anymore :cry:

TRY IT GUYS, IT'S NICE!! :bored:

Nah really, it's kinda useful if you play UT2004 and use mIRC

Comment

I agree this mutator rox! Is there a way to notify and auto-join a SPECTATOR spot (I know you can do it with a player spot)??

If not that would be a nice addition to a future version.

Comment

What is this "mIRC" thing that everyone is talking about?

Comment

I have just tried this addon to irc in the last 2 days...I think it is excellent
                            I did have a problem to start with, but after contacting SkorpSSS, I had an answer, and he amended his script within 24 hours....You don't get that with Epic hehe.
                            What can I say...Very nice bloke

Comment

Originally posted by Flyboy

I have just tried this addon to irc in the last 2 days...I think it is excellent
                              I did have a problem to start with, but after contacting SkorpSSS, I had an answer, and he amended his script within 24 hours....You don't get that with Epic hehe.
                              What can I say...Very nice bloke
                              I've found out that the bug was in fact due to the ElMuerte extension : http://ut2004.elmuerte.com/ServerExt
                              I have now fixed the bug and enhanced my code to deal with any kind of gamespy answers
                              I would like to point out that ElMuerte extension would allow me to display on my script nice stuff like :
                              Elapsedtime, starttime, true teamscores etc...

But I know only two servers using that extension :

Plus.net :: LMS Server #1 / 212.159.6.213:7857
                              ProjectX-Men / 130.115.190.183:7777

I won't code a specific display (with players' deaths, realtime clock, powerup appearance, player holding flag etc...) for only 2 servers
                              So it could be cool to ask server admin to massively add this extension : If that extension is getting popular, I would enhance my script to display those info for sure (my script would definitly sink concurrence )

Anyone know others servers using it ?

Another thing I like to point out about my script is that with my nude mIRC 6.16, I have no bug...
                              Thanks to Flyboy, I know that users of others script like GOD-IRC may have "strange" bugs I haven't...
                              I can't guess every IRC configuration neither occuring bugs on others system...
                              So instead of leaving "it is a buggy script" it would be nicer to tell me which bug occurs on you particular system with your mIRC version and your general gaming script and I will fix them ASAP
                              Bug Fixed version will be host on sexy server and Badct server as soon I know how to upload file :bulb:

Cheers all

Comment

Looks f.ugly.. does it look better using WinXP?

Comment

Working...
                                X