get better?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

get better?

yeah i know theres probly a ton a threads about getting better. im just a casual gamer and i have coem to a point where i cant get better :sour: it sucks yeah but i still play. and i have tried taking a break from the game, doesent seem work. could any of you guys post any suggestions on how i could maybe get better? any help would be appreciated, thanks

- play play and then some more play
    - join a clan
    - search for higher skilled players and play play etc...

Comment

thanks dude, ill try and not give up!:up:

Comment

Play a different gametype for a while, helped me once.

Comment

Play VCTF you'll get good in no time in every aspect of the game:up:

Comment

You won't get any better playing Onslaught. The only way to really get better is through TDM,DM, 1v1 and perhaps CTF.

Comment

You maybe suck at DM but if all you do is play ONS then you are going to be great with a manta.

Comment

This may sound ignorant but it helps.

I don't know in what way you wanna be better? Do you wanna have higher points than anyone else? Even in a gametype like ONS or CTF? Anyways this method works for me in all gametypes.

1. Just play for a long time.

2. Try to play for points in most cases. Even in CTF and ONS. It will make you be on your feet more often. Even when I play for points in CTF and ONS I still build more nodes than most of my team. I still also play with my team and give them rides, give them vehicles, heal there vehicles and all other aspects. And I'm never if I start out at beggining of a match under the top 3.

Comment

Comment

You haven't mentioned anything about u or ur playing style.

What are your favourtie weapons? What gametypes do u play?What keys do u use for what weapons? Are you comfortable with them? It's so difficult to help u from a tiny post with no real details.

Comment

Move on and practice with 1v1 matches, thats where most people gain their skill. If you want I'll play you and show you what i can, if i'm better than you that is, but I have a 1v1 server in my signature below, and you can contact me on my site if you wish, or here or via pm or something.

Comment

Originally posted by speed02345
                        Not really.

Comment

I say 1v1s help the best. Since I've started 1v1ing I've seen myself improve a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightbear6
                            I say 1v1s help the best. Since I've started 1v1ing I've seen myself improve a lot.
                            Yup, exactly, thats what i said.

Comment

Originally posted by speed02345
                              1 word: lol.

Originally posted by Nightbear6
                              Listen to this man.:up:

Comment

Working...
                              X