Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you turn on Super Shield and other super items in maps

Hi All,

I wanna study maps to find the location of items like "SuperShield", "SuperHealth" "DoubleDamage".

I go into instant games and currently the bots are set to "inhuman" (Not that I can play at that level). And then start specing. Or roam around in the spec mode.

For some reason, the super items dont seem to spawn. And the bots are fighting each other with normal weapons and normal health.

I wanna take a screen shot of the location of these items so that I can plan a strategy with my friend.

Is there a setting for this or or do I have to bring the game difficulty level down.

tx in advance

rolo

Uhh? You should be able to find these powerups really easily, they usually aren't very hidden. What map are you trying this on?

Comment

Would it not be much easier to just take you screenshots in instant action games with no bots and just you playing??

Comment

I was specing Goliath,

I let the bots play. And waited normally at the place where the Power ups normally appear. But for some reason, it didnt spawn the powerups.

All this takes place while I am specing.

If you guys think that it should work by default, I will try joining the game, and see if I can find the power ups.

I know the exact location of all the power ups. My problem is I dont dont see the power ups spawning or turning up in those locations.

rolo

Comment

have u waited 30 sec after the game started?

if yes then it's weird

Comment

you could find them in the editor

Comment

Working...
            X