UT 2004 bullying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT 2004 bullying

Have any of you ever been bullied before on mic (just vote in the poll first to state your position)?

What I mean by this is when you are playing on a team match and you explain your plans to achieve your goal. And then some people start ganging up on you saying "LEAVE" "GO AWAY" "SHUT THE **** UP" "NOBODY CARES, LEAVE", etc.

Has that ever happened to you?

If so, what are some suggestions to become well-liked on the Master Server?

whats with all the god **** threads?

Comment

Nope.

I rarely talk on it, I just respond if I'm spoken to ...

Comment

One time I was playing ONS-The House, and I repeatedly told my teammates (I was on Blue) that I was going to use a Redeemer to decimate the enemy nodes that were linking the core. And after a while a player comes on yelling "SHUT THE F**K UP!". I replied saying "YOU DON'T EVER TREAT ME LIKE THAT, SONNY!" And he said with a couple others "F U!".

And a few seconds later I said: YOU ARE GONNA PAY! SEE YA ON THE RED TEAM!

And I soon defected and won the match on a team that respected me that time!

Comment

And this one time. at band camp....

Comment

Nope.

I've had spam (er voice) over IP off since the beginning.

Comment

Frankly, noone on pubs really cares what you're going to do. Just blow up the node with the redeemer and be happy about it. You shouldn't need the gratification of knowing that all your teammates think you're a great player. Plus, blowing up a node with a redeemer is no BFD... it's much harder to take one out solo with a link or flak, etc.

EDIT: Wow, I just noticed you have 4 polls on the first page, and none of them make sense. Please stop.

Comment

no.

i rarely give orders to pub people, because it won't be followed.
                i only really do things like that on INV servers, where there is REAL teamwork.

Comment

Can I have bear powers yet?:weird:

Comment

Originally posted by The5thviruz
                    Can I have bear powers yet?:weird:
                    no, you fool, only bears may have bear powers.

On topic, yes. I've seen L.S.D. GOD around servers, and oh that's a riot. Mic spam galore. He's 2pro4me

Comment

I just bully on the little kids on the mic and the weird guys that sound like retards (like the guys you pick on in school).

Comment

plz stop the idiot polls :down:

kthx:bored:

Comment

OMFG this poll sux

no, jk

i dont use the mic at all

Comment

I love getting abused by a 8 year old calling me a Asshat. I really like it when they have VOIP and yelling help help right before they die. Muhahaha :heart:

Comment

I saw some guy with some type of voice mutator that made him talk like robots and little girls it was funny.

Comment

Working...
                              X