Free Agency for clans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free Agency for clans

Maybe this is already done, but is there a way to let clans know you are interested in being picked up? Maybe by putting a {FA} next to your ID?

If everyone that wanted to be in a clan did that then....they'd sorta all be in the same clan called {FA}. :bulb:

Start some forums and you'd be in business. :up:

Comment

I would recommend posting in this area:

http://ut2004.gameamp.com/forum/showForums/162.php

Forum for clans letting people know they are recruiting, or for people like you who can post to say they are looking for a clan

Comment

YOURNICK^cless is the usual way isn't it?

Comment

I think more people would say "wtf is cless" - I prefer [No-Clan]YOURNAME.

Comment

Wow pretty quick replys. All I did was do one onslaught match. Thanks for all.

Comment

Bob^cless is the norm

Comment

Hrm. I've only seen euros use name'cless. Everyone else I've seen has used [no-clan]name or name`clanless. Perhaps it's just me.

Comment

{no-clan}fishHead_B is too long, so is cless....etc. any other recommendations?

Comment

It's only too long if you do it through the gui. If you go to your 2004 folder > system > user.ini and change it there by setting a key to something like:

n = setname {no-clan}fishHead_B

then it will work just fine. You can even use ascii letters that way if you want (and if you're an insta gib player, use so many that your name becomes totally unrecognizable. Just seems to be the way they do it :P).

Comment

Originally posted by 9 InchesOfAfro
                      You can even use ascii letters that way if you want (and if you're an insta gib player, use so many that your name becomes totally unrecognizable. Just seems to be the way they do it :P).
                      LOL :haha:

On a related note, I just declared my free agency.

Comment

Working...
                      X