This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Annoying people online

Alright, usually i'm a pretty civil online, i don't talk like an idiot, don't annoy people intentionally, etc. But today i was in a good mood, and my 4 year old brother was sitting next to me, so i had him talk on the mic instead of me, and since i never use my mic anyway, plus i was Rather_Dashing, instead of Firebert, it worked pretty well. One kid (who siad he was 7, sounded about that old) believed that i was 4, it was pretty funny actually, i think i'll do it more often, nothing like getting taunted by a 4 year old.

Anyway, so what are some of your stories, i know my sister's boyfriend's clan used to go on pretending to be girls and destroy everybody

My stories? Wich one of the thousands! XD

Most Map Exploiters are asshat online
    Sometimes we raid in groups with the {SGA} clan tag ... that stands for Shield Gun Assasin!

Or sometimes i just go into one of those deck only server to camp with the SG at the demer room... zzzzzzzzz *yawn* zzzzz BOOM, YOU KILLED! :haha::up:
    2 seconds later: You are permantly banned from this server. If you don't agree with this email bla bla bla XD

Or camping in LMS servers... You were kicked from the game from this game session.

Or going into a Demo server (rankin, DM) and grab the mini with the AMP ... Holy **** in seconds + 100 adrinaline --> Berserk!
    5 seconds of more than 300 damage per second :alien: :haha:

Or hiding in dark places with a fully charged goop rifle and killing unsespecting bypasses ... or just ONLY use the bio XD

Hmm, what else...
    Cant think of anything else atm ... will come later! XD

EDIT:
    ah, use the VIOP to play music over the mic (VERY ANOYING music)

Using a voice changer software to sound like a cute girl

Comment

Wow - the winter evenings must just fly by...

Comment

:down:

Comment

Originally posted by Zoeff
          My stories? Wich one of the thousands! XD

Most Map Exploiters are asshat online
          Sometimes we raid in groups with the {SGA} clan tag ... that stands for Shield Gun Assasin!

Or sometimes i just go into one of those deck only server to camp with the SG at the demer room... zzzzzzzzz *yawn* zzzzz BOOM, YOU KILLED! :haha::up:
          2 seconds later: You are permantly banned from this server. If you don't agree with this email bla bla bla XD

Or camping in LMS servers... You were kicked from the game from this game session.

Or going into a Demo server (rankin, DM) and grab the mini with the AMP ... Holy **** in seconds + 100 adrinaline --> Berserk!
          5 seconds of more than 300 damage per second :alien: :haha:

Or hiding in dark places with a fully charged goop rifle and killing unsespecting bypasses ... or just ONLY use the bio XD

Hmm, what else...
          Cant think of anything else atm ... will come later! XD

EDIT:
          ah, use the VIOP to play music over the mic (VERY ANOYING music)

Using a voice changer software to sound like a cute girl
          You're an ********.

By the way, I thought SGA stood for 'Shield Gunners Anonymous'.

[edit: come to think of it, you were probably that Emperor_NL moron who managed to find a glitch in every map in lms and camped there, usually outside the **** map. Thanks for ruining those games if that was you which it probably was since you're a)Dutch and b)one of those wannabe game testers]

Comment

lol

Comment

Honestly, I don't seem to see why people think it necessary to call people names like 'n00b' and 'lamer' etc.
              Does their linguistic creativity not extend beyond those vulgarisms?

Originally posted by huh
              ...which it probably was since you're a)Dutch
              Jij stinkende straal nijlpaardenzeik, moge je christelijke botten eeuwig kapotgeknaagd worden door alle demonen uit de hel.

Comment

Annoying people online?
                hmm...

most recent one:
                was at a interrnet cafe and after i finished playing BF:vietnam, my friends wen't to play soem CS:source.
                i hate CS and anything to do with it, so i went to UT04 for a bit of fun.

i joined one of the atari TDM servers and saw only one guy there, named "crue_killer", i joined the server and after about 5 minits of aimlessly runnig aroung DM-Irondiety trying to find him, he was screaming stuff like "your a nitwit" nd such.

it turns out that he was camping the deemer area, and and 90% the kills he got againsed me was with the deemer XD
                and he always managed to kill himself after using the deemer:haha:

on the 3 occasions he did kill me with flak and rocket spam form a tight corridor, he would say "what was that", followed by "your a nitwit"

i realised he was a deemer n00b, and i started callig stuff back to him, i was mostly silent during the match.
                i started saying, stuff like "not so good without your precious deemer ain't you n00b?"

i denied his deemer several times, abd during the match i told him that he was a ex CS player/n00b who was trying to be leet."

he shut up for the rest ofthe match and it ended 3-9 after 5 mins gametime.
                i left saying "what a n00b"

XD:up:

Comment

If there's 2 things I can't stand, it's people who are intolerant of other peoples cultures, and the Dutch.:bulb:

Comment

Originally posted by Old_Age
                    If there's 2 things I can't stand, it's people who are intolerant of other peoples cultures, and the Dutch.:bulb:
                    LOL.

As for this thread, why would you want to deliberately be an **** online? And if that wasn't bad enough, post here bragging about it? Ruining a game isn't clever or funny. I always at least TRY to be civil and a good sport. I'm not always successful, but at least I can honestly say that I've never gone into a game with the intention of being an ****.

Comment

Well said, and Hi Spall.

Comment

posting useless stuff anoys people online too

Comment

Working...
                        X