Is this one of the UT2004 vehicles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this one of the UT2004 vehicles?

Is this one of the UT2004 vehicles? Yes, this is a legitemate question. I have UT2004 (if you're wondering) but have never seen this one flying I'm asking because I'd like to code it and... MAKE IT FLY

I made a bomber mesh on my own but it doesn't look that good so... I'd like to use that one rather than the below... WHY DO I HAVE TO SUCK AT TEXURING? OH WHY? Believe me, the geometry looks good but with the texture... No I will not finish this sentence. Thanks.

Could that be the bomber? You know, "Incoming airstrike"...been a while since I really played ONS, so I dunno...

Comment

It's DEFINETELY not the normal UT2004 bomber. The normal one (no players in it... Gr...) has 4 wings. This one would have A LOT of crew

Comment

It's used in AS-Convoy.

Comment

The bomber exists as the airstrike vehicle and a vehicle that you can add to your map. But it is very hard to fly and you have to get in on top to enter. it is fully textured, but it needs some coding to make it a playable vehicle however.

Comment

Originally posted by Knobby
            The bomber exists as the airstrike vehicle and a vehicle that you can add to your map. But it is very hard to fly and you have to get in on top to enter. it is fully textured, but it needs some coding to make it a playable vehicle however.
            So it's not playable? Where is the animated mesh? (Not a STATIC MESH!)

Comment

The class it extends (the bomber) needs some severe work on the native side, so any decent vec made of it would have to be extended off of choppercraft instead

The animated mesh is found here:
              ONSFullAnimations.Bomber

Look at ONSBomber in OnslaughtFull

Comment

Originally posted by Hsoolien
                The class it extends (the bomber) needs some severe work on the native side, so any decent vec made of it would have to be extended off of choppercraft instead

ONSFullAnimations.Bomber

THANKS!

Comment

So wait.. Was it playable or not?

Comment

Originally posted by robo422
                    It's used in AS-Convoy.

Comment

Originally posted by Krogen
                      So wait.. Was it playable or not?

It is (summon onslaughtfull.ONSBomber)
                      it's jsut hard to use, you need to drive it like a real plane (ie taking off and landing, constant motion to keep it up), be on top to get in, and hte karma's all buggy on it...

Comment

Thank you all! I never play AS (so confusing, lol) so I'd never know. Thanks again!

Comment

its used in convoy and it was never flyable in game. though you could make it into a vehicle if you had the know-how

Comment

Originally posted by Hsoolien

ONSFullAnimations.Bomber

Uhm... Sorry for bumping this again but ONSFullAnimations.Bomber is the ORIGINAL Onslaught bomber mesh... I have no idea about the ONSBomber or OnslaughtFull... Can't find either.

All I need is the above bomber ANIMATED mesh.... :bored:

Comment

I mean thte .u files

But if you after the new one I think you'd have to export it then use MAYA or MAX to export it back to 2004 as an animation

Comment

Working...
                              X