No announcement yet.

Nice Shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got the same spawnpoint in a 1v1 I just played.
    I was not that lucky =(
    hehe..

check this out...

Demo

Comment

Re: Nice Shot

Originally posted by 0verclocked
      I was just playing a match and ended up capping the guy within the first 2 seconds of the game or so, I thought it was pretty funny, dont have to watch the whole demo but the first few seconds was nice.

http://www.utforums.com/demo.zip
      Very nice, but your opponent was predictable as f*ck.

Comment

Re: Re: Nice Shot

Originally posted by placebo
        Very nice, but your opponent was predictable as f*ck.
        I was just refering to that first shot.

Comment

Indeed, nice shot :up:

Though I had to witness this via the .wmv file. I would like to see the entire match (and others). With your file, it says I am missing the utcompv15a package and that it will automatically be downloaded when I watch the demo, though it failed to download.

1. What is this package to begin with?
          2. Where would the program download it from?
          3. How functional is the ability to turn a demo into an avi file? It seemed quite slow when I had it had smallest resolution but the highest quality. My computer is a P4-2.4ghz 533fsb, 1024 Rambus memory, 120 gig 7200 hard drive, XT800 Pro video card.

Thanks for your help...

Comment

I agree. That headshot was pwning. Especially because you had no cursor because of the server flavor text

Comment

Fack, the demo never loaded for me. Was just stuck on the loading screen. Been having problems with demos too. People send me demos, and when I try to watch, they go to the loading screen, then go back to the menu. No idea what the problem is. Anyway, guess I'll just download the video.

Edit: Nice shot lol.

Comment

Originally posted by cwv_odedge
                Indeed, nice shot :up:

Though I had to witness this via the .wmv file. I would like to see the entire match (and others). With your file, it says I am missing the utcompv15a package and that it will automatically be downloaded when I watch the demo, though it failed to download.

1. What is this package to begin with?
                2. Where would the program download it from?
                3. How functional is the ability to turn a demo into an avi file? It seemed quite slow when I had it had smallest resolution but the highest quality. My computer is a P4-2.4ghz 533fsb, 1024 Rambus memory, 120 gig 7200 hard drive, XT800 Pro video card.

Thanks for your help...
                http://ut2004.gameamp.com/modules/ut...ompv15a_74.zip

That's the link to the UTComp download, i'm not sure how it's packaged but the two files go in the C:\UT2004\System\ folder

Comment

I felt kinda sorry for the guy you were playing. He clearly was outta your league...:haha:

Comment

Ain't ''Nice'' but ''Lucky'' :bulb:

Comment

Working...
                    X