Nice Shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice Shot

I was just playing a match and ended up capping the guy within the first 2 seconds of the game or so, I thought it was pretty funny, dont have to watch the whole demo but the first few seconds was nice.

http://www.utforums.com/demo.zip

Watched the whole thing, GG well played . The Hs at the start was exellent .

Comment

Originally posted by Rubber Chicken
      Watched the whole thing, GG well played . The Hs at the start was exellent .
      Hehe, thank you

Comment

NICE!

Comment

I can't seem to find that thread about the guy making a frag movie recently, anybody know the thread? Maybe he'll use that shot in it.

Comment

http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums...hreadid=449424

Comment

Originally posted by dc-
              can you post a video for those of us that cant watch the demo? :O
              http://www.utforums.com/UT2004.wmv

Originally posted by ||| || | || |||
              http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums...hreadid=449424
              Thank you sir.

Comment

I love that spawn (and spawned almost right on top of the LG at the start of a match I had earlier), but it seems vaguely unfair to me, giving one player both hitscan weapons from the start.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoonman
                  I love that spawn (and spawned almost right on top of the LG at the start of a match I had earlier), but it seems vaguely unfair to me, giving one player both hitscan weapons from the start.
                  It depends on how quick you can find the enemy after that though, if they run around and pick up all the weapons before you can find them then it's useless.

Comment

lol your the wepon switchenist person I've ever seen Play alot of 2k3 ?

Comment

Originally posted by DuckMySick
                      lol your the wepon switchenist person I've ever seen Play alot of 2k3 ?
                      Not really, i was really n00by in 2k3

Comment

that's weird, when the 3rd dude left it put me in spectator mode, are you supposed to be able to switch to that in demos?

was flying around the map watching you 2 frag it out..

hm imo the way you play it would be easy for someone to blindside you. need to look around more.

Comment

Originally posted by {BL}Beerserker
                          hm imo the way you play it would be easy for someone to blindside you. need to look around more.
                          I look around when i have to, in a 1v1 i knew where he was most of the time so he wasnt going to pop behind me. I also have a really nice audio setup so i can also hear where he's coming from.

Comment

nice shot

Comment

Originally posted by 0verclocked
                              It depends on how quick you can find the enemy after that though, if they run around and pick up all the weapons before you can find them then it's useless.
                              Well, not really.. you should be able to dominate from that spawn fairly easily, since they spawn at the mini. You could go flak -> shock or shock -> flak, and end up with both hitscan weapons + one spam, while he would have mini, link and rockets. If he comes for the 100a, the first frag should be yours without contest. If he goes for the 50a instead and takes the LG, then you should still have better weapons and more armour, and be able to get the first frag in.

Comment

Working...
                              X