Field of View

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Field of View

i have heard antitcc developing is stopped... and what´s now with the layoff of FOV function ? will someone set it again to the full free functionable FOV 1 - 180 ?

well my argument is, that i have payed for a full functionable online play to the nice work of epic.

Antitcc, (UTcomp), Safe, UTAN... your job is ok, but to stop cheaters, and not to be an egglayingwoolmilkpig (german native language for a programm which is not specialized in other workfields )

i´m playing since 2001 Online instagib.

:bulb:

Comment

Originally posted by -=UTMF=- Feuergeist

Comment

Comment

Comment

Wow, stupidity hit a new high. GG guys.

Wasn't the FOV automatically restricted online?

Comment

Re: Field of View

Originally posted by onex
              i have heard antitcc developing is stopped... and what´s now with the layoff of FOV function ? will someone set it again to the full free functionable FOV 1 - 180 ?

well my argument is, that i have payed for a full functionable online play to the nice work of epic.

Antitcc, (UTcomp), Safe, UTAN... your job is ok, but to stop cheaters, and not to be an egglayingwoolmilkpig (german native language for a programm which is not specialized in other workfields )

i´m playing since 2001 Online instagib.
              You payed for a fully functionable online play... without the ability to cheat. Adding the ability to change FOV like that enables cheating. Perhaps letting it be set from 80-180 might be fine, though.

Comment

offline it is unrestricted and if it was like that online you would have a very effective "zoomhax"

But online i know you can go stupidly high FOV, so you can barley see, but not lower than 80

Comment

When the online use of FOV under 80° is restricted by the ut2k4 maker´s, perhaps to secure the quality of the game,in respekt to not to use an advantage to newplayers, then maybe i never cant use insta or shock in extended use.
                  I don´t know why the ability would enable cheat... but 40° 50° or 55° would be a good compromise.

:alien: :haha: :cry:

Comment

no i have a bind,
                    fov 80 | onrelease fov 110
                    this works like a small zoom
                    try offline,
                    fov 50 | onrelease *your fov*

whenever you press it its like a big zoom, the one i use doesnt do much really, this does.

Comment

Originally posted by »Xenon«
                      fov 50 | onrelease *your fov*
                      Meh, if you want to duplicate the LG/Sniper zoom offline, do it like FOV 11 | Onrelease *RegFOV*

And isn't FOV limited to like 120 online?

Comment

Working...
                      X