help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help

hey can someone tell me how to change my shockrifle rate of fire without changing the actual gamespeed for single player?and also is there a way to load the downloaded maps for mp in single player?thanks

you cant for either of them

Comment

yes

soem people said they could but never told me how there has to be a way if there is for multiplayer

Comment

For the first one, you can try the Excessive mutator, hehehe, for the latter, just changing the name of the map to another, but i wouldnt go that way because it wont work online.

Comment

there isnt a way for multiplayer to change the refire rate of a shock rifle but you CAN choose what map to play, just look for whatever map you wanna play in the server browser

Comment

Try the super berserk mut. It increases the rate of fire on all weapons though.

Comment

omg

havnt u guys played on mp and went to a instagib server with fast shooting shockrifles but regular game speed.and can i use beserk on instagib?

Comment

Yes i think you can, never tried it though.

Comment

God forbid me telling you, but I believe it's called minigun instagib.

Mindnumbing and good for a quick laugh.

Comment

no

what the *** is the command please someone thats nopt noob

Comment

thats called zark matey you want to avoid that at all costs

Comment

Working...
                      X