Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by -=¤willhaven¤=-
    maybe we should have just built the tank inside of a pen that it couldnt leave?
    Like a tank Bunker? Pure genious:up:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by ~o~wombat~o~
    You should play Crater. Stuff two cores and a node into a space smaller than one of the Primeval bases. Add spider mines, rockets, flak, etc. Stir vigorously.
    Crater is cool and you don't have to worry about not getting a vehicle and having to run to the action. You spawn and you in it. Fun map. Almost like team deathmatch but occationally you get the node.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by sure
    And how are we gonna repair/build the node?
    Instead of a zoom, your secondary fire will have link-cannon! It'll seem very anticlimactic, but effective!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    If I'm in a tank I go where I want, and I shoot what I want.

Hey! Did the AR duelies get an upgrade they are wicked now.

And if you have cable and you thinking of giving DSL a try because its cheaper don't. It sucks.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by sure
    People still play primeval?

Never wanna play that map again. It's like DM with a node.
    You should play Crater. Stuff two cores and a node into a space smaller than one of the Primeval bases. Add spider mines, rockets, flak, etc. Stir vigorously.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Prolly with the shieldgun.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by PR_Flak
    No, every player should spawn inside a tank. Perfect. No wait, every player should just BE a tank. Even better!
    And how are we gonna repair/build the node?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by -=¤willhaven¤=-
    maybe we should have just built the tank inside of a pen that it couldnt leave?
    No, every player should spawn inside a tank. Perfect. No wait, every player should just BE a tank. Even better!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    heh spider whores unite......

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The most anoying thing about Primeval isn't the ejits driving away with the tank, it's the arses who manage to get themselves lodged behind the scenery and shoot at you through the wall.

It would be nice if one on the patches fixed that.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Re: Re: tank on primeval

Originally posted by TheDeacon
    No, what you do is you take the tank to the enemy core and you spawn rape the enemy until the match is over. If they can't spawn, they can't win.
    You must be playing on very low-skill Servers then. Against a decent team no Goliath is able to reach the enemy's base.

Stop playing these demo-servers where poeple ares still trying to figure out what one weapon does.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    People still play primeval?

Never wanna play that map again. It's like DM with a node.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I've played quite a few pub matches where the tank driver would pull it back from the center. Teammates would line up behind the tank and link-heal it through the hail of AVRiLs (tossing Link Guns and picking up fresh ones from lockers when needed). Then the tank would carefully but steadily make its way over to the other side of the map, taking out the side node before going for the core. Worked like a charm, even though there was no communication whatsoever. Must've been magic.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by c9h13no3
    Idiots. I don't have time to play for hours on end looking for a good game. I schedule scrims & matches, play them because I know they'll be fun, and then I leave the game alone to get work done.

More often than not I spend the majority of pub games screaming on teamsay "DON'T GET THE IN BLOODY TRUCK YET!" "WHY ARE YOU IN THE HELLBENDER IF YOU CAN'T DRIVE??!" "THERE'S NO TIME TO GO THE LONG WAY!" "QUIT CAMPING THE BLOODY BENDER!" (AS-Junkyard in case you're wondering).
    You just need better people skills. :up:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Folk

Another idiotic thing I often see on that map is where you have the Hellbender parked in just the right spot to cover the center and some hoser takes it for a joyride. That one ****** me off worse than moving the Goliath.
    I know EXACTLY what you're talking about.

I use the Hellbender on Torlan to snipe the first node and provide defense so that the enemy has no possibility of ever getting it back up, and I even teamsay "don't move the center node hellbender", but no.. some idiot has to go drive me into the enemy base so we can get destroyed.

As an aside.. it'd be great if you could have two different teams in one vehicle.

Someone's in the twin cannons on the Hellbender and you jack the ride and take them off someplace.

Or, someone's running around in the Hellbender and you get into the skymine turret and start spamming off some combos.

Mwuahahahaha.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X