tank on primeval

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -=¤willhaven¤=-
    maybe we should have just built the tank inside of a pen that it couldnt leave?
    A la ONS-Icarus?

Comment

One solution would be to avoid Primeval. That map is stupid once you have over 12 people playing.

I agree that the Goliath should be devoted to covering the center. Another idiotic thing I often see on that map is where you have the Hellbender parked in just the right spot to cover the center and some hoser takes it for a joyride. That one ****** me off worse than moving the Goliath.

Comment

Originally posted by Folk
        One solution would be to avoid Primeval. That map is stupid once you have over 12 people playing.
        play it on cain's
        :haha: :haha:

Comment

Originally posted by toniglandyl
          play it on cain's
          :haha: :haha:
          "mmmm... giblets!"

Comment

Another idiotic thing I often see on that map is where you have the Hellbender parked in just the right spot to cover the center and some hoser takes it for a joyride.
            That one makes me laugh, the way you worded it - because it is EXACTLY what I was thinking.

Comment

if you were referring to me micky, than i did that just to annoy you.

Comment

Solution = stop playing in pubs.

Comment

whats wrong with pubs?

Comment

Re: tank on primeval

Originally posted by m1cky
                    arrggghhhhhhh i could cry. It happens over and over and over again that some morons grab the tank on primeval and drive it toward enemy core. The tank is the key of this ********* map if it dies u lose the middle node very quickly, but there is an infinite number of retards who drive the hard won tank to its death...
                    ahhhhhhhhh

DONT MOVE THE TANK FAR AWAY FROM THE MIDDLE NODE ON PRIMEVAL !!
                    No, what you do is you take the tank to the enemy core and you spawn rape the enemy until the match is over. If they can't spawn, they can't win. It's cheap and rude, but if that's what the map allows and if that's the most efficient way to win, then that's what must be done.

Primeval was designed under the influence of crack, I'm almost positive. Spidermines should have been replaced with a minigun and there needs to be a ridge that prevents the tank from entering the enemy "base".

As it sits though, it's a wonderful map for griefing the enemy and seriously, it's not very hard to get the tank over to the core.

By leaving the tank at the center node, you're opening yourself up to the enemy hiding behind the hill and shooting avrils at you, while you're unable to harm them at all.

People just need to use some common sense and defend the middle node with equally cheap spidermines and flack grenades.

Comment

Originally posted by aTourist
                      whats wrong with pubs?
                      The "1337" are too good for pubs I guess, because normal people who have had sex with more than the family pet come to play. We're referred to as "noobs" because we don't always have the reflexes that a trained Masterbateur like themselves do and thusly, we are shunned.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by aTourist
                          whats wrong with pubs?
                          Idiots. I don't have time to play for hours on end looking for a good game. I schedule scrims & matches, play them because I know they'll be fun, and then I leave the game alone to get work done.

More often than not I spend the majority of pub games screaming on teamsay "DON'T GET THE IN BLOODY TRUCK YET!" "WHY ARE YOU IN THE HELLBENDER IF YOU CAN'T DRIVE??!" "THERE'S NO TIME TO GO THE LONG WAY!" "QUIT CAMPING THE BLOODY BENDER!" (AS-Junkyard in case you're wondering).

Comment

oh, that must be the much talked about onslaught you are referring to?

Comment

OMGLIEKWTFBBQ!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Comment

Re: tank on primeval

Originally posted by m1cky
                                arrggghhhhhhh i could cry. It happens over and over and over again that some morons grab the tank on primeval and drive it toward enemy core. The tank is the key of this ********* map if it dies u lose the middle node very quickly, but there is an infinite number of retards who drive the hard won tank to its death...
                                ahhhhhhhhh

DONT MOVE THE TANK FAR AWAY FROM THE MIDDLE NODE ON PRIMEVAL !!
                                I find it more annoying when people spam the skymine and spiders.

Comment

Working...
                                X