tank on primeval

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tank on primeval

arrggghhhhhhh i could cry. It happens over and over and over again that some morons grab the tank on primeval and drive it toward enemy core. The tank is the key of this ********* map if it dies u lose the middle node very quickly, but there is an infinite number of retards who drive the hard won tank to its death...
    ahhhhhhhhh

DONT MOVE THE TANK FAR AWAY FROM THE MIDDLE NODE ON PRIMEVAL !!

Originally posted by CaTdAeMoN
    this game is full of retards. deal with it
    Harsh but **** true.

Comment

LISTEN DUDE, THAT'S WHY YOU HAVE TO GRAB THE TANK FIRST OKAY. STOP THE COMPLAINING JESUS. WHAT BABIES. STFU. THANK YOU

Comment

Originally posted by SpankMe
        LISTEN DUDE, THAT'S WHY YOU HAVE TO GRAB THE TANK FIRST OKAY. STOP THE COMPLAINING JESUS. WHAT BABIES. STFU. THANK YOU
        OMFG GOD PWMNAGE!!!1111 LOLOLOLOLLl

Jesus dude, go die or somin

Comment

Originally posted by Darkus
          OMFG GOD PWMNAGE!!!1111 LOLOLOLOLLl

Jesus dude, go die or somin
          haha :haha: :haha: :haha:

Comment

Ah, forget the tank, spider-mine spamming is the key to success on Primeval. Just drive the tank right up to the enemy core and start spawn killing (always good for a laugh), and attack the core with the manta, also spawn killing.

No really, teamplay and fairness is what it's all about .

Comment

Taking the tank to the core provides a chance of landing some damage on the core, but even more of a chance of landing 10 points on the core, losing the center node, and watching the game crumble from there. A better strategy is to park the tank a few meters from the central node, and using it to control the enemies trying to fell your node. Let some Scorpions go in and get the support node, and some Mantas to land some core damage.

Comment

Unless you've found some magical pub of team-players (which by your post, I'd assume not... but tell me if you did! lol), you're in for some rough times if you expect pub ONS players to work together.

If you get to where it annoys the hell out of you, I recommend either 1) hunting down a team's pub when they're all in there, or 2) join a team.

You're not going to find strategy working between random people in a pub. Not on Primeval, and CERTAINLY not on anything more complex than that. (i.e... every map)

~S

Edit: This is directed at the thread-starter.

Comment

there is a lot of teamplay on the pubs. Not everybody do stupid things like driving primeval-tank to the core . Frequently they do right things and I most times get a lot of support: guarding/healing the tank or watch out for raptors/mantas while some one sits in teh leviathan.

Comment

maybe we should have just built the tank inside of a pen that it couldnt leave?

Comment

You'll always find a few good team players on any public server. The problems start when there all magically transferred to the same team at the start of a new game, which just makes the whole thing pointless.

Comment

Re: tank on primeval

Originally posted by m1cky
                        arrggghhhhhhh i could cry. It happens over and over and over again that some morons grab the tank on primeval and drive it toward enemy core. The tank is the key of this ********* map if it dies u lose the middle node very quickly, but there is an infinite number of retards who drive the hard won tank to its death...
                        ahhhhhhhhh

DONT MOVE THE TANK FAR AWAY FROM THE MIDDLE NODE ON PRIMEVAL !!
                        well... it depends on which core you are attacking. there is this nasty spot where you can park your tank and shoot the core in relative safety. if then 2-3 team mates join you, heal you, distract the enemy infantry that managed to pass through the lethal tank fire perimeter, you will win in no time....

mbwana

Comment

I barely use the tank in Primeval, far to busy spamming mines. when I do get it, the best thing to do is to drive between the central node and the enemy teams support node (spam a few mines there too). This way the opposing team can only come from 1 direction. And if they do manage to take back the central node, just drive up in the tank and add to your killing spree.

Comment

u will not be allowed to spam mines very long if there is an enemy *** riding a tank and shooting around.

Comment

lol..

Comment

Working...
                              X