X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG Bestesdet Ons Strats Part !

OKAY KKK (NO I NOT ERRACIST!)

LEIK DO YUOP WISH TO HEAV AWEDOSME SKILZ WIT THE VEHICLES!? WELL SAY NO MORE BEEFAROONI AND REAJD OTN FOR ULTIMATE PWNAGE WIT THE VERHICLEZS J00 HAPY HAMSTER!

TEHOMFG VEHICLKE WEAPON!

1. KK TAKE TEHOMFG LEVIATHAN KK
    2. INSERT INTO MOUTH UNTILS IT NOT SEEABLE
    3. WAIT
    4. DIE

IT’S SUPAR GRET!

POOPHEAD
    KK TEAKE THE PALADIUM AND HIDE IT IN A PALM TREE
    TEHNS PUT UP JOOR WINSHIELD AND WAITS FOR UNSUSPECTIGN PEOPELDS AND DROP COCNUITS ON FAT HEADS

FUN FUN GOOZO MATERIAL!1

TEHSUPARHAPPYFUNWACK

OMFG KK LIEKS YU PUT TEHDEEMRR ON THE MEGAZORD AND THEN HAEB IT HAVE AWESUM RAMEN NOODLE BIB O POWR. I CAN’T BELIEVE IT NOT BUTTR!

1. GRABVDE TERH REOMEDER
    2. GETSUPR SIX MEGAZORD
    3. FIRE DEEMER AT TEH ZORD
    4. DIE

THE ENEMIES WILL BE CALICIFIED

WAHT BE YUOR BESTEST STRATS OF TEH ONS TOUPEE?
    [Now translated into English for those of us not proficient in Moron]

I have looked over the previous post and analyzed it indepth (and yes I am quite proficent in Moron) and decided to post up what it says in english. I found this guide in a geocities account with some unusual ms paint pictures.

This is for normal pubbing and perhaps for clan matches if the levi hasn’t been banned yet (which I'm fairly sure it has).

Nasty Leviathan (as if it wasn't bad enough)

Grab another vehicle (preferably the hellbender or something you can climb up on) and use it to jump up to the Levi’s roof. Then crouch in its rocket turret. Stick as many people in there as you like and spam a few spider mines on top. Now the levi heads off to do some damage with about 2 extra people who are very well hidden.
    Have the two people engage anything flying with AVRiL’s and annoying manta’s. Levi takes down all ground vehicles. This gives the illusion that the levi is firing AVRiL’s from its turret, giving it the WTF award. You can use this with the main cannon too.
    Also you can use the two people in the turret as healers when the levi runs low on health.

Levi Shield

Take the levi and park it on the node. Try to block as much of the node as you can with the main turret and such. Now the node has a 5000+ shield on it. Make sure people heal you to lengthen the time you are taking punishment. Great for holding crucial nodes while your buddies head off to annoy their powercore. This can alternately be done with the paladin (that’s a no brainer).

Paladin humping
    Rush goliaths with your shield up and combo them to death. Always have your shield up and get close to the big vehicles. Most of the time they’ll only be too happy to shoot your shield as you get closer leaving them dead as soon as you reach them.

Keep your shield up vs infantry and have some AVRiLers on your roof. Your buddies can fire from the protection of your shield (they fire over the shield) and target the vehicles annoying you. If there is one infantry unit, don’t be afraid to put down the shield and pop him off with a shot right after his AVRiL hits your shield. Combo if they get close.

Finally make sure to hit the ground and get vehicles with your splash damage with the electro ball instead of direct hits. These things cause massive throwback and can flip hellbenders easily if you aim it right. Manta’s, scorps, and people will be thrown hundreds of yards. It’s also semi effective at taking down cicada’s if you have the prediction or if they sit in the sky like an idiot.

Stupidity with the SPAM mobile

Fire camera, stop it over a stationary vehicle (preferably manned). When they shoot it down it’ll land on them and do damage. Quite a fun little tactic to pull of to still do damage to them.
    This also works with nodes. If you can try sticking grenades on the stuff for added leathality.

Anyone else fluent in moron want to try to decipher this?

leik zomg joor sarts si t3 h onededests evar!!111one

Comment

I don't think i have enough aspirin to cure the headache reading that just gave me.... :bulb:

Comment

OMG LKE TEH FUnEY L1VS!

YEAJ!one! :up: :haha:

Comment

Okay kkk (I am not racist)

Like do you wish to have awesome skills with the vehicles? Well say no more beefarooni, and read on for the ultimate pwnage with the vehicles you happy hamster.

The OMFG Vehicle Weapon!

1. Take the omfg Leviathin k
          2. Insert into mouth until it is not visible
          3. Wait
          4. Die

It's super great!

Poophead!

Take the Paladin and hide it in a palm tree.

Then put up your windshield and wait for the unsuspecting people and drop coconuts on their fat heads.

Fun fun goozo material!

The Super Happy Fun Whack

Omg you put the deemer on the megazord and then <something> it have awesome ramen noodle bib of power . I can't believe it's not butter!

1. Grab the redeemer
          2. Get six super megazord
          3. Fire deemer at the zord
          4. Die

The enemies will be calcified.

What is your ONS vehicle strategy?

Comment

ROFLMAO! :haha: :haha: :haha:

Comment

My life has been changed. I feel so skilled an 1337 now. Thanks!

Comment

For the Leviathan one, I don't believe the main turret of the Leviathan accounts for hit area.

Rest is okay. :up:

Comment

Originally posted by element*381
                  For the Leviathan one, I don't believe the main turret of the Leviathan accounts for hit area.

Rest is okay. :up:
                  Thats the point, you can walk in it

Comment

Originally posted by ThePerfectCore
                    Okay kkk (I am not racist)

Like do you wish to have awesome skills with the vehicles? Well say no more beefarooni, and read on for the ultimate pwnage with the vehicles you happy hamster.

The OMFG Vehicle Weapon!

1. Take the omfg Leviathin k
                    2. Insert into mouth until it is not visible
                    3. Wait
                    4. Die

It's super great!

Poophead!

Take the Paladin and hide it in a palm tree.

Then put up your windshield and wait for the unsuspecting people and drop coconuts on their fat heads.

Fun fun goozo material!

The Super Happy Fun Whack

Omg you put the deemer on the megazord and then <something> it have awesome ramen noodle bib of power . I can't believe it's not butter!

1. Grab the redeemer
                    2. Get six super megazord
                    3. Fire deemer at the zord
                    4. Die

The enemies will be calcified.

What is your ONS vehicle strategy?
                    OMG!¡ WTF¡! It makes even less sense when translated. Epic PLEASE FIX.

Comment

Consumentist society is a killer of intellect. Sweet devil, even a lobotomia patient can string together some sentences that make at least some sense.

Post scriptum: Cythes, why not post the site where you got this text from? Then we can all point and laugh.

Comment

>>>Post scriptum: Cythes, why not post the site where you got this text from? Then we can all point and laugh.

http://www.ataricommunity.com

Click that... go to the section with UT2003/2004... and... oh wait.

Comment

Working...
                        X