Need help from 1on1 Experts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Thx for the advices! I think I have just been playing too much and got frustrated that it didnt help me. I watched demoes from other matches and saw that they were alot faster than me. So I tried that and it went alot better because when I move faster, I also think ahead what to do. But will try some games today and see if my crisis is over.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Dude, do side step and single dodge against hitscan, I noticed that u tend to single jump whenever you tried hitting with LG, giving your opponent a free clayshooting practice, other than that, dont be sooo defensive

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yeah, you didn't seem to be doing too badly against him. The bottom line is, you were outclassed no matter how good you played. He had superior aim and it really comes down to just that in 1v1's.

You were too defensive. You won't get any frags if you're doing nothing but defending and running away, and in fact, he's going to whittle you down if that's all you do.

Also, your movement could be a little faster. Instead of running to where you're going, dodge.

You had some good pattern tracking however, so all in all.. you did a better job than I could have done, I think.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hm, you did alot better than I would against any `p player :>

Too defensive, he had your style down after 2 minutes that you would always run away (or as [.Levi*215.] would say, +back and shield), like I am, even when you're low on health, be agressive, bluff it

Your hitscan is pretty good, as is movement, still, your first spawn was too slow getting weapons, I know you were chased almost right from the get go but even before that you felt slow, when you spawn think what are the weapons you need first, basically rocket, flak, shock, lightning you should get to as fast as possible, leave health till after

Rocket aim, standing prediction you were OK (ie when waiting for him to come past a corner), but in a firefight your aim is one step too slow

Overall you didn't do too bad against someone with a `p tag, try practicing against abit lower skilled to improve your first spawns and generally boost morale/confidence

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Grrrr, I know all too well what that is like Jink. It's all too common for me to grab the super shield 3 times in a row and yet, not get even one kill. Oh yeah, I seek out the high spots, I dodge like a semi pro, and I'm probably smarter than most I play against .... and yet, I barely hit anyone.

It's beyond frustrating....
    :sulk:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ok man, if you still here post a message saying "here"

then i'll pm you with how to get better

and what I mean by how to get better is im gonna pm you a server and we'll play and i'll give you tips

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Need help from 1on1 Experts

Need help from 1on1 Experts

Lately my skill hasnt improved and it is annoying since i want to get better
    I remember that when I was low skilled I posted in here and got much help. i dont really expect many comments since most people here play ONS or something else, but could be there was some who could help me :>

Here is the demo:
    http://s35.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3...A0HN4FDD25TL03
    (only 10min, because of my disconnect problem and since the last part isnt worth seeing^^)

Its a bit emberassing since I get really owned and hit nothing, but I know that if I played him again, I would prolbably get owned again. Maybe it is only experience I need, but there must me something really wrong when I loose this much. So hope you can help me.
Working...
X