Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by Virax

Asrial, rofl. Don't call people you don't know newbs, or you'll end up making an *** of yourself. Like in this situation, for example.
    Anyone that contributes nothing to a thread but 'omg, like.. ur an idi0t' is a noob.

..but hey, you guys promote their idiocy so be my guest. :up:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    dc- is a newb, he told me

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Asrial, rofl. Don't call people you don't know newbs, or you'll end up making an *** of yourself. Like in this situation, for example.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Asrial-X

PS - dc, whoever the craptacular nublet you are
    Umm I don't think so somehow... :haha: :haha:

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Powerslave666

Yeah, 1v1 is not all aim. It's a combination of aim, prediction, tacticts, timing, etc.
    You can have all of those, but no aim.. and you're going to lose because you just aren't hitting your shots. I feel I'm a good example of this.

You can have none of those, but extremely accurate aim and you'll whup some *** from long range. Just run around until you see the guy and fire away. The guy with the no aim will launch a combo around the corner and will miss it because he has no aim

Fatality is a good example of the latter, with his camper style that relies on his aim to win.

In the demo posted, he was getting his *** rocked mostly by lg and shock.

I'm not saying it's nothing BUT aim, what I'm saying is if someone has aim far superior to yours.. they're going to rock you no matter what you do or how tanked up you get.

PS - dc, whoever the craptacular nublet you are, go screw over some other thread

Leave a comment:

• replied

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by dc-
    and your mom
    Of course, one of the most important elements of 1v1. :>

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yeah, 1v1 is not all aim. It's a combination of aim, prediction, tacticts, timing, etc.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Powerslave666
    My ****ty system is what stalls my improvement.
    Being **** stalls me

Leave a comment:

• replied
    My ****ty system is what stalls my improvement.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I would like to watch too

Probably couldn't give any other advice than whats been said already, but still

Leave a comment:

• replied
    If you want more coments on your play then you maybe should.? =)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    hmm dont know why. Do you want me to upload it again?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    broken link

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Jink

Thx for the advices! I think I have just been playing too much and got frustrated that it didnt help me. I watched demoes from other matches and saw that they were alot faster than me. So I tried that and it went alot better because when I move faster, I also think ahead what to do. But will try some games today and see if my crisis is over.
    You need to force yourself into hyperactive mode

The biggest change you need to make is to be more aggressive.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X